GMGT Homecoming Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GMGT Homecoming Meet

GMGT`s Homecoing meet is going to be on sunday march 1st 2009 at 2 PM at Quaker Stake & Lube in Bloomsburg PA at the Columbia mall at the Buckhorn Exit 232 off of I80 to give u the heads up I got the place already for us to use but Scott is going to be incharge of the meet it self & I`ll help out in anyway that I can Scott & this is our gift to u for our Honored friend for his good service for keeping our country safe as an Airman & Tom this is my gift to u & the GMNers also welcome u back home Tom..........
    2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
    85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
    07 JCL 250 A Scooter
    79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

The address is 211 Columbia Mall Drive Bloomsburg PA 18715 570-389-9464 the site is www.lubewings.com
    07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Thanks mang!

You PA people, come one, come all!
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

i guess i'll have to go......
        08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
        03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
        97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
        94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
        73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
        12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
        Originally posted by pantera77
        Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
          Thanks mang!

You PA people, come one, come all!
          No Problem Tom by the way Pat is plan on coming also ..........
          07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Originally posted by cable-guys-p70-hpp View Post
            GMGT`s Homecoing meet is going to be on sunday march 1st 2009 at 2 PM at Quaker Stake & Lube in Bloomsburg PA at the Columbia mall at the Buckhorn Exit 232 off of I80 to give u the heads up I got the place already for us to use but Scott is going to be incharge of the meet it self & I`ll help out in anyway that I can Scott & this is our gift to u for our Honored friend for his good service for keeping our country safe as an Airman & Tom this is my gift to u & the GMNers also welcome u back home Tom..........

Oh Noes.

Regis, before I crack innocent jokes about this marvelously-constructed run-on sentence....what exactly does this 'celebration' entail? I'm seriously not trying to be rude, I'm just sitting here and reading this, over and over again, and I am at a complete loss as to what you just said. Does this mean you are celebrating Tom's homecoming, or his car being finished? Either way, it's an honorable thing you are doing, whatever it is, but could ya' slow down just a bit, and add an occasional break every now and then?

I apologize, but there's a tiny hint about my possibly being a few hundred miles from there sometime around the first of March....and I'd like some clarification....

However, since I crack jokes about everyone....

It's time for......the 'Hunt for Red October' punctuation-correction quotes again!!!

Sean Connery, from The Hunt for Red October

"Give me a period, Vasily. One period only, please!"

Capt. Ramius: (To his crew) "And once more, we play our dangerous game. A game of chess....against our old adversary...the English language!.......For 40 years, your fathers before you and your older brothers played this game...and played it well. But today, the game is different. WE have the advantage! It reminds me of the heady days of Sputnik and Yuri Gagarin when the world trembled at the sound of our periods. Now they will tremble again - at the sound of our silence. The order is: engage the silent period!"

Capt. Ramius: "Be careful what you shoot at. Most things in here don't react too well to run-on sentences."

Comment

It's celebrating my homecoming, you possibly local to me at that time cheap bastard.
              1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
              Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by Pirate View Post
                Oh Noes.

Regis, before I crack innocent jokes about this marvelously-constructed run-on sentence....what exactly does this 'celebration' entail? I'm seriously not trying to be rude, I'm just sitting here and reading this, over and over again, and I am at a complete loss as to what you just said. Does this mean you are celebrating Tom's homecoming, or his car being finished? Either way, it's an honorable thing you are doing, whatever it is, but could ya' slow down just a bit, and add an occasional break every now and then?

I apologize, but there's a tiny hint about my possibly being a few hundred miles from there sometime around the first of March....and I'd like some clarification....

However, since I crack jokes about everyone....

It's time for......the 'Hunt for Red October' punctuation-correction quotes again!!!

Sean Connery, from The Hunt for Red October

"Give me a period, Vasily. One period only, please!"

Capt. Ramius: (To his crew) "And once more, we play our dangerous game. A game of chess....against our old adversary...the English language!.......For 40 years, your fathers before you and your older brothers played this game...and played it well. But today, the game is different. WE have the advantage! It reminds me of the heady days of Sputnik and Yuri Gagarin when the world trembled at the sound of our periods. Now they will tremble again - at the sound of our silence. The order is: engage the silent period!"

Capt. Ramius: "Be careful what you shoot at. Most things in here don't react too well to run-on sentences."
                No Problem Larry I have to admit I`m not the best poster in the world but in the end it all comes from the heart...........
                07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Originally posted by cable-guys-p70-hpp View Post
                  No Problem Larry I have to admit I`m not the best poster in the world but in the end it all comes from the heart...........
                  No, I know you had your heart in Pennsylvania, however, your typing fingers were somewhere near Walla Walla, Washington, lol.

Comment

I might interesting....I want to know how long to drive from Toronto to Bloomsburg PA?
                    1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - Current - June 2016 POTM Winner
                    1996 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
                    1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
                    1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2dr - Long gone

Comment

Originally posted by Jason_MarkVI View Post
                      I might interesting....I want to know how long to drive from Toronto to Bloomsburg PA?
                      Probably about 6 or 7 hours. Took me and Tom four to drive from Knoxville, PA to Niagara.
                      -Me

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Originally posted by Laura View Post
                        Probably about 6 or 7 hours. Took me and Tom four to drive from Knoxville, PA to Niagara.
                        thanks, which route to avoid to pay the tolls in New York?

Comment

No idea, we went through the tolls. It wasn't expensive though. Was more expensive getting into Canada!
                          -Me

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

A quick check on google maps shows you'd be on 90 for 2.5 km, and thats the only toll road. The fee for that would be minimal. Also, it puts the trip about 6 hours for you.
                            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

ok great, thanks! well, I dont mind to pay the tolls.

Comment

Working...
                              X