303 Aerospace protectant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

303 Aerospace protectant

Just wanted to make a commect about 303 Aerospace Protectant. I read a few postive threads about the stuff so I tried it out on my vinyl roof and dash. It brought the vinyl roof back to life. Anyone looking for a good product that's not oily like Armorall, give this stuff a try and you won't be disapointed.
    http://www.303products.com/main.php?infopage=protectant
    1991 Grey Grand Marquis LS Sedan
    61,000 Miles
    1998 F150 XLT 4X2 Flareside Fire Engine Red
    52,000 Miles
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/hdlogistics

I've heard good stuff about this product. I'm probably going to get some for my new vinyl top.

Comment

Yea i might have to try some for my new top...I wipe it down with a protectant once a month.
      The Best
      Past and Present Any Questions...................

Comment

i'm gonna have to try some.......hope i can find it! my vinyl top is starting to fade, and i want to keep it from cracking as long as possible

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

I have been using that product for a while. I apply it to the black, non-glossy exterior surfaces like the cowl around the windshield and around the mirror caps.

I also apply it all over the engine bay and need to use it to clean and protect the rubber door seal trim.
          The 2003 Marauder 300A F.I.T #003
          The 1998 P71 Jinbei. SOLD!
          The 2001 P71 (Flying Snow).

Comment

You can find it in marine stores. Its great stuff for boat canvas. Actually I have a couple bottles at work in the store.
            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
            X