POTM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

POTM

At the start of the poll is it worth sending a quick PM to people that have been nominated for POTM to remind them to post pictures? I only suggest this as Februarys POTM was pretty dire what with only one person posting. Some people might not even know they have been nominated until it's too late.
    -Me

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

I like this. Make it so!
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

I'd say this is a good idea, as my car was the only one represented in February
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Regis knew and he didn't post any. I dunno whether it was the fact that no one knew or maybe they just didn't give a shit. Either way, I like the PM idea. It shall be done!
        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Good thinking...
          1984 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murphmobile (RIP)
          1985 Ford Crown Vic LTD, The Murph Deuce (SOLD)
          1978 Chevrolet Caprice Classic, The Crapiece (current project)

Comment

Yay! Fanks.
            -Me

No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Originally posted by Laura View Post
              Yay! Fanks.
              Fanks...a British term meaning thanks?
              ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
                Fanks...a British term meaning thanks?
                Not really. I think it's just an even lazier was of saying thank you lol. Tom says it too, but I think he got it off me.
                -Me

Comment

I'm just glad you don't type in that phonetic Brit street slang crap, whatever its called over there. I've seen people type in that, and its just painful to read.
                  86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                  5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                  I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by Laura View Post
                    Not really. I think it's just an even lazier was of saying thank you lol. Tom says it too, but I think he got it off me.
                    oh, well in that case. Fanks.
                    ~David~

Comment

Guvna!
                      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpaslincoln View Post
                        Regis knew and he didn't post any. I dunno whether it was the fact that no one knew or maybe they just didn't give a shit. Either way, I like the PM idea. It shall be done!
                        Hey Jon what are u talking about mang ???
                        2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
                        85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
                        07 JCL 250 A Scooter
                        79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

In order to be eligible for the poll, you have to post at least two pictures. Everyone had 2 weeks to do this, and 87gtVIC was the only one. Even if he didn't have the most votes, he would have won by default anyway.
                          Pebbles-1968 Ford F250

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpaslincoln View Post
                            In order to be eligible for the poll, you have to post at least two pictures. Everyone had 2 weeks to do this, and 87gtVIC was the only one. Even if he didn't have the most votes, he would have won by default anyway.
                            OK thx Jon I didn`t that I`ll try to post some pics.....
                            2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
                            85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
                            07 JCL 250 A Scooter
                            79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Ha, tell them what a "chav" is...

I refer to the Chevy Avalanche as a Chav-alanche whenever I see one on the road.
                              Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

Working...
                              X