Northeast Ohio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Northeast Ohio

Are there any events around northeast ohio?

2001 Mercury Grand Marquis LS
    Ram AIR,NGK V-Power Plugs, K&N, 3.73 posi, sct tuner, J-Mod, 75 mm Throttle Body & Plenium, 80 mm maf, Mercury Marauder Airbox, Homemade air tube, BBK Shorty's, X-pipe, High Flow cats, 2.5 inch exhaust, dynotune by HUTTER PERFORMANCE 236RWHP / 277TQ

LIFE'S JOURNEY IS NOT TO ARRIVE AT THE GRAVE SAFELY AND IN A WELL PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER, TO SKID IN SIDEWAYS, TOTALLY WORN OUT, SHOUTING “HOLY SHIT....WHAT A RIDE!"

I can only think of two other active members in ohio total.. lol

i think we have a few western PA'ers though...
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

in the other site i will not say i guess there is but cant get on there. they keep having problems.
      so i just thought other people jumped there ship to this one from ohio

Ram AIR,NGK V-Power Plugs, K&N, 3.73 posi, sct tuner, J-Mod, 75 mm Throttle Body & Plenium, 80 mm maf, Mercury Marauder Airbox, Homemade air tube, BBK Shorty's, X-pipe, High Flow cats, 2.5 inch exhaust, dynotune by HUTTER PERFORMANCE 236RWHP / 277TQ

LIFE'S JOURNEY IS NOT TO ARRIVE AT THE GRAVE SAFELY AND IN A WELL PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER, TO SKID IN SIDEWAYS, TOTALLY WORN OUT, SHOUTING “HOLY SHIT....WHAT A RIDE!"

Comment

Might be a good time to try to start something during the Ford swap meet in Columbus.
        Scars are tatoos of the fearless

Comment

What date & locatation do u have in mind for your meet ?????
          2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
          85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
          07 JCL 250 A Scooter
          79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by cable-guys-p70-hpp View Post
            What date & locatation do u have in mind for your meet ?????
            I need to get on line or in the classic car trader to find out when the Ford swap meet is. Waent to it last year and was in the late spring if I remember correctly.... at least it was warm..lol. Its held at the Columbus fair grounds.

Comment

Originally posted by turbo2256b View Post
              I need to get on line or in the classic car trader to find out when the Ford swap meet is. Went to it last year and was in the late spring if I remember correctly.... at least it was warm..lol. Its held at the Columbus fair grounds.
              More info.....

2000 Grand Marquis LS
              2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
              1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
              1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
              Mercury Owners Group member
              Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

The Ford swap meet is on March 28 & 29. There is a web site www.springswap.com but its not up and running yet.

CHECK THE LINK NOW ...HAD THE WRONG ONE
                Last edited by turbo2256b; 02-13-2009, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Look up at my last post

Comment

going to have to think alot on this?
                    Hope weather isnt crapy

Comment

Wait it until spring is here..........
                      2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
                      85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
                      07 JCL 250 A Scooter
                      79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Ironically I saw a meet that CVN'ers threw out in painesville this past august or september, I woulda gone had I not been at college football practice in the field right next to it lol.

But yea I live in painesville, lake county right now.

2009 Ford F-350 6.4 powerstroke diesel. 1977 Ford F-150 built 300 six, 5 speed trans. 1976 MG MGB roadster, 359w, t5 5 speed. 1996 Kawasaki ninja ZX6R.
                        My rod is glowing, my bead is clean, my middle name is acetylene

Comment

I went to the Ohio meet in Painesville back in august. It was a cool meet. There trying to set it up in July of this year. Its not CVN or MM specific either, as long as you have a Panther, (or sweet mustang) your invited. Just dont come in a civic or prius. lol

I want to go this year but I have to see how my money situation is around that time.

Comment

I live just southwest of Canton
                            Slicktop '91 GS HO 4.30 rear. '82 Mark VI Tudor HO, '90 F-150 XLT, '62 project Heep, '89 Arizona Waggin' and '88 donor in PA, getting combined.

Comment

I'm in northeast ohio. I think it would be a good idea to get some meet going. Would be a good way to get to know each other, since there arent to many of us that have been bitten by the panther bug. It never hurts to have friend close that can help on a project or that has spare parts or somthing also. just my

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
                              Big plans

Comment

Working...
                              X