Morgantown PA meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morgantown PA meet

My Friend Rich Long is hosting a meet at the Sonic on April 11th in Morgantown PA off the PA Turnpike here the link from MMN http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...ds.php?t=51071
    2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
    85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
    07 JCL 250 A Scooter
    79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Here another link for the meet http://autopia.org/forum/northest-us...th-2009-a.html
    07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

you regis are you planning to go sounds interesting

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
      302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
      k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
        you regis are you planning to go sounds interesting
        Yeah I`m planning on going to hook up w/Rich from MMN & that in Scott`s backyard near his Mom & Dad house......
        07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

yeah brian's shop is not to far from there it's in pottstown brian is scotts transmission builder

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
          302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
          k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
            yeah brian's shop is not to far from there it's in pottstown brian is scotts transmission builder
            Yeah that right Gabe now I remember as I want down w/Scott & Thain 1 day last summer in the HPP.....
            07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

sounds like fun

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

hey that's where my bro lives, or used to live... wish i could make it
                Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                sigpic
                85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

Pete ask some the Maryland mangs it`s not to far from there ?????
                  07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Crap, wrong Morgantown, lol!
                    1998 Crown Victoria P71: Former National Institiute of Health vehicle
                    1974 VW Beetle

Comment

Originally posted by cable-guys-p70-hpp View Post
                      My Friend Rich Long is hosting a meet at the Sonic on April 11th in Morgantown PA off the PA Turnpike here the link from MMN http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forum...ds.php?t=51071
                      Guy's, Regis picked it up from my posts, but I am not the Host.... just seem to be the first Panther guy to get wind of it and post up!

Bring some canned goods for the charity and have a good time!
                      2003 Mercury Marauder
                      Trilogy #132 Posi Performance Ported
                      461rwhp 449tq
                      And Lots of other Modssigpic

Comment

Originally posted by O's Fan Rich View Post
                        Guy's, Regis picked it up from my posts, but I am not the Host.... just seem to be the first Panther guy to get wind of it and post up!

Bring some canned goods for the charity and have a good time!
                        Wow... that was my first post here!
                        2003 Mercury Marauder
                        461rwhp 449tq

Comment

Originally posted by O's Fan Rich View Post
                          Wow... that was my first post here!
                          Well Rich Welcome to the Dog pound GMN from MMN..........
                          07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

You got it Regis!
                            The weekend before I'll be in Detroit getting the Marauder re-tuned by Lidio.
                            Doing some work to see how far I can push this stock block before I need a new one! Hope to pick up another 40-60 at the wheels.
                            2003 Mercury Marauder
                            461rwhp 449tq

Comment

rich did regis tell you about the gmgt homecoming meet on 3/14?

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Working...
                              X