The Monster 460 is back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Monster 460 is back

Looks like someone could not pony up the dinero for this beauty check it out http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=4559461100

:chainsaw:
    I declare WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR on all imports an GM.Smoke em if you find em,make them fear the sight of the panther platform.

someone buy it!!!i dont have room for another car, lol

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
    1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
    1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
    2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
    2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Damn he is only asking 2k for it. I wish I could buy that beast.
        2000 Mustang GT "Blondie", 2000 CVPI "Sargent Crusty"

Comment

He isn't selling it with the wheels. So once you get it you'l have to come up with some nice wheels to maek it look good. Without the wheels, I don't think it will sell for more than $1200-$1500.

Comment

the monster 460

Well I see we have one thing in common this is a bad mutha ,but with or with out the rims this car would still rock an for us twisted and sick individuals who love the panther when others laugh at us until they eat dirt this car is sexxy with some serious side profile drool going on and what about the chopped rear . :chainsaw: :chainsaw:
            I declare WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRR on all imports an GM.Smoke em if you find em,make them fear the sight of the panther platform.

Comment

I love it as well, wheels or not. Esspecialy the party benches in the back!!
              :rock:

Comment

the monster

True party seats party seats wooooooo! Ahve got d jumpers of course ahve also got the New Jersey State Police Coroners Wagon complete with rails and sirens

Comment

Id love to have that car.

Would look killer slammed with some 17" Cragar S/S's on all 4 corners...

Comment

the monster

True True but the bling in me says 20's wrapped in toyos with true daytons wire wrap hard with the spike in the middle

Comment

You're messed up mang.

Comment

the monster

Yeah I know but what the hell you only live once and why not live hard and die slow and in the mean time work softly

Comment

Till the end

Well some lucky joker has taken away the sweetest thing the prom date from heaven with long flowing lines and sexxy curves with a deep throated tone that would make you whimper and others shudder to that lucky person cheers and welcome to an elite clan to the rest of us keep hope alive that a beauty like this comes again :chainsaw:

WarWagon signing out

Comment

Working...
                          X