X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Itinerary?

Is there one yet???
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

yes sorry i my head
    ok here it is.....we'll try to stick with it
    friday july 15th
    drag racing at maple grove raceway from 5-10.........gates open at 4 pm and a good idea to get there early
    after that we can go get food at a diner or something, then head back to hq to set up camp

sat july 16th
    breakfast 9 am ish?.........diner across the st or we can grille breakfast
    car show and swapmeet 11 am till about 6 pm, cookout at lunchtime.
    group pics at 4 pm or so

7 pm dinner at the coventry tearoom
    9pm to ? campfire at hq party!

sunday july 17th
    breakfast
    road trip to harrys, u-pull it
    5 pm back to hq, cookout and party.......minor tech
    after dark fireworks and campfire? bring fireworks!

monday july 18th
    breakfast
    around 11 am head over to performance specialties for dyno runs.........or we can split up and some of you can hit up the other u-pull-it's and see what there is to offer
    dinner 6 pm cookoout and cleanup

sound good? any suggestions? my first meet that i've hosted so please excuse me for mistakes lol
    scott

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Sounds like a lot of fun. :thumbsup:

Comment

Sounds like a plan wish i could stay the entire weekend..But for teh time im there i'll have fun meeting teh guys and gettin some knowledge and info.
        The Best
        Past and Present Any Questions...................

Comment

gates open at 4 pm and a good idea to get there early
          Oh crap, that's "your time". What is that Central Time? You're what, 2 hours ahead of me?

I completely forgot about this. I'll have to leave even earlier. Damn my forgetfulness.

Comment

Im central time too!

Its only an hour difference..
            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

sounds fun! We won't get into town until 4 or 5 am Saturday morning, so we'll miss the Friday night stuff... but it sounds like a lot of fun

Comment

Working...
              X