spring may ontario 15-16th meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spring may ontario 15-16th meet?

hey guys I'm going to be back in ontario hopefully that week gonna visit my grandmother in buffalo then my mom's family friend in Mississauga then car is getting big brakes. anyway kevin jason zach and chris let me know mangs what your doing in may. maybe this time we can go to the other yard in cambridge can't wait to see you mangs again

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
    302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
    k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Ok sound good, but I hope my Lincoln can move out from the storage earlier than May 15th!!!!
    1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - Current - June 2016 POTM Winner
    1996 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
    1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
    1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2dr - Long gone

Comment

BTW...where we can meet at? Same place in Mississauga from the last Year Sept?
      1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - Current - June 2016 POTM Winner
      1996 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
      1991 Mercury Grand Marquis LS - SOLD
      1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2dr - Long gone

Comment

Gabe if your on your way up to Canada stop by my place on your way up or to go back home when its all said & down oh by the way can u bring me back a Canadian CV Speedo for the Cablebox from Jason`s.....
        2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
        85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
        07 JCL 250 A Scooter
        79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

i will be in cali. sorry mangs!
          08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
          03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
          97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
          94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
          73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
          12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
          Originally posted by pantera77
          Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

i would attend but dont you need a passport to get into canada now?
            89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

passport at customs

Originally posted by zoomie View Post
              i would attend but dont you need a passport to get into canada now?
              Effective on June 1st I believe...
              '79 Continental Town Car
              '90 Crown Victoria LTD
              '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

the general plan is to meet in bradford pa at the burgerking maybe look around some yards then go up 219 i belive it was to b-lo i just need to drop by olean and see about getting an EDL so i can cross theborder to hang out with the canadian mangs the funny part is i usually develop accents quite easily lol i used to say hoose and stuff quite a bit from hanging around one of my freinds who was from canada anyway i hope i can make both meets and have good time motoring about with the mangs.
                89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Comment

gabe you bringin the box?
                  Ont And Canada PPL The Cookhouse in Dwight

91 Grand Marq . . . . . . 88 ho wagon (project) . . . . . . 80' Lincoln Mark VI

Comment

I could show up if you all like.... I'm planning a meet of my own on the same weekend, in Ottawa. more details in another topic.
                    Cheers
                    Doug Corrigan
                    1990 Lincoln Mark VII Bill Blass Designer Edition

Comment

gabe-
                      So when exactly are you going to be in Mississauga , i usually get off work on Fridays at noon, we could spend the rest of Friday checking out a yard or to in the areas around here, maybe go to my place for a while.

Milton is pretty much on the way to Cambridge, right on the 401. you guys could meet me here and then we could carpool or have a motorcade to Cambridge.

If Zach is gonna be there he would meet us in Cambridge.
                      Ont And Canada PPL The Cookhouse in Dwight

91 Grand Marq . . . . . . 88 ho wagon (project) . . . . . . 80' Lincoln Mark VI

Comment

I start my new job near the end up April. No idea what my new schedule is going to be yet, so I may be able to come, maybe not.
                        sigpicVic Videos Here http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthre...676#post243676
                        Vic's Reader's Rides Page http://www.grandmarq.net/vb/showthread.php?t=16917
                        Vic's Cardomain page http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2532949
                        1975 Chevy C-10 Cardomain http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3371894

Comment

Originally posted by ÆJackacks View Post
                          gabe-
                          So when exactly are you going to be in Mississauga , i usually get off work on Fridays at noon, we could spend the rest of Friday checking out a yard or to in the areas around here, maybe go to my place for a while.

Milton is pretty much on the way to Cambridge, right on the 401. you guys could meet me here and then we could carpool or have a motorcade to Cambridge.

If Zach is gonna be there he would meet us in Cambridge.
                          that friday the 15th will be perfect.

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                          302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                          k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

This would work. I don't have the Lincoln on the road at the moment, just the Expedition, but I'd still like to meet up.
                            1989 Town Car Cartier: 3G Alt. Upgrade, Mark VIII Electric Fan, Police Interceptor Suspension, 40-series Flows, loaded. HO+ Conversion: E7 heads, Cobra 1.7RR's, Explorer intake, 65mm TB, FMS "E" Camshaft, 4-hole 19lb/hr injectors, A9P ECM, 76mm C&L MAF, BBK CAI. 338,000Km, stock bottom-end.

Comment

I'd love to get to this if my car is up and reliable by then (and it should be)

Also, thanks ÆJackacks for the warm welcome and invite.
                              Last edited by johnunit; 04-20-2009, 02:59 PM.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
                              160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
                              waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Working...
                              X