wny meet n greet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wny meet n greet

Hello all i am trying to recruit for a meet n greet for next month in wny if anyone interested plz let me know im still working on details but it would be kind of cool to try to have like 10 panthers rollin or more! buffalo nvr seen such a site! ill bet ,plus plenty of yards up here to choose from so let me know if youd like to attend and plan on coming the count is 2 that i know of maybe 3
    89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

i'm up for it but you gotta have it late afternoon/early evening.......i dont do mornings

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

i'm up for it but you gotta have it late afternoon/early evening.......i dont do mornings

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

Double post lol......
        2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
        85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
        07 JCL 250 A Scooter
        79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Let me know when & where your going to do this meet I got some Family up that way in New York State to see also might workout & I think you`ll get some Canadians also to come......
          07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

ok cool!! ill keep everyone posted as new info comes along

Comment

Originally posted by Cable Guys FGMQ View Post
              Let me know when & where your going to do this meet I got some Family up that way in New York State to see also might workout & I think you`ll get some Canadians also to come......
              regis it will be somewere around bradford pa right off 219

me and aaron will work out the details more once the date gets closer

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
              302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
              k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

the BK lounge in bradford in otherwords bugerking lol anyway hope to a bunch of you mangs there!

Comment

Originally posted by gabegt90 View Post
                  regis it will be somewere around bradford pa right off 219

me and aaron will work out the details more once the date gets closer
                  I could meet at Salamanka NY north of Bradford PA on Indian Reservation at a big Truckstop that the cheapest place to Fuel & Smokes in all of New York State......
                  07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Originally posted by Cable Guys FGMQ View Post
                    I could meet at Salamanka NY north of Bradford PA on Indian Reservation at a big Truckstop that the cheapest place to Fuel & Smokes in all of New York State......
                    cool sounds good mang cept i dont buy res gas makes fule pumps go all wonky ecpecially in chevys lol i know i ve replaced waaaay too many lol

Comment

so when is this happening????
                      08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                      03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                      97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                      94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                      73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                      12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                      Originally posted by pantera77
                      Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

Originally posted by SVT98t View Post
                        so when is this happening????
                        may 13th or 14th

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                        302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                        k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

sorry. cant make it. i always seem to be leaving when you come up here!!
                          08 Lincoln Navigator L - 233k
                          03 Mercury Marauder- 63k
                          97 Ford Crown Victoria HPP "Tank of Justice III" (TOJ3) - 194k -->578.9 miles on ONE tank of gas<--
                          94 BMW 325i Convertible - 135k
                          73 VW Super Beetle "Bunky" <----- Wifey's
                          12 Mini Cooper S - 90k <---- Wifey's
                          Originally posted by pantera77
                          Well my buddy tells him he knows exactly who loves buying shitboxes.

Comment

bk gives me the runs...

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
                              bk gives me the runs...
                              if you think BK gives you runs... try eating poutine with coffee for breakfast....
                              Cheers
                              Doug Corrigan
                              1990 Lincoln Mark VII Bill Blass Designer Edition

Comment

Working...
                              X