Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merchantville, NJ Car Show Nets 2 GMN Winners!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merchantville, NJ Car Show Nets 2 GMN Winners!!!!!

To make a long story short, there were 775 cars registered at the Merchantville Car Show in Merchantville, NJ yesterday. There was EVERYTHING under the sun from a three wheeled French something or other to some of the HOTTEST Boyd Coddington Hot Rods you have ever seen at this show. As far as Lincolns go, There was OldSchool's '88 Mark VII, My '92 Lincoln TC SS ....THEN there was the 1954 Lincoln, the '77 Town Coupe, a 68 Continental Lo-Rider, and a couple of "super Mark VIII's" from that "other site <vbseg> that Geno was protecting..... and a few more spread out amongst the 775 cars at the show. It was a sight the likes of which I've never seen. These guys with the other Lincolns are PROS.... I mean their cars were some of the finest cars I've ever seen. We got there at 1:30 PM. So, it's now 8:00 PM and they're starting to give out the awards for best stock and modified cars ... so we're waiting and waiting and waiting and all of a sudden, they call John's (OldSchool) name ... YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    He nabs one for his Mark VII .... the list goes on and like a streak of lighting out of the blue MY name is called and I nabbed one for the TC .... Talk about shocked!!!! So we both took home trophies for Stock Class. A perfect ending to a perfect day!
    Jack (Hizhonor)
    The Lincoln Mark VII Club
    www.thelincolnmarkviiclub.org

sigpic

Sweet!!!
    :rock: :banana:

Comment

Working...
    X