Have a converter?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have a converter?

Does anyone around the eastern end of Virginia have an AOD converter that could be barrowed? If I come up with one by tomorrow, then my Dad and I are going to rebuild my old tranny and I'll drive with that till I get my new tranny and converter. If I do this I'll be putting the trann in on Wednesday afternoon, so that's when I'd need the converter by.

If not I think the 97 Taurus might go for a run down the strip. Look out she is a mean one.

No go on the new one yet then? I would seriously demand my money back for failure to deliver the product in the amount of time stated.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Well, it's a good deal and all. There is cheaper but if it's what it says it is then it's well worth the wait. It being here by SF was just a hope. My issue with the guy is he won't give me a freakin answer if it will be here or not. It's not going to change anything towards him either way, I would like to know though.

Comment

Working...
      X