Chi-town crew...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chi-town crew...

Anyone up for a late-night cruise tonight? If not tonight, I'm game on cruising up to Superdawg or Weiner Circle sometime soon. Post or PM soon! Rain is coming.

how bout this saturday..

Comment

Originally posted by chitownvic View Post
      how bout this saturday..
      I`ll let Raptor know, he`s from the Chicago area....
      2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
      85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
      07 JCL 250 A Scooter
      79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Yes, Chi-town cruise. Some carcinogens will be consumed, then a tour of Lower Wacker Drive just like Batman and the Blues Brothers, lol. Too bad I don't have a Tumbler, or a car with cop shocks, cop tires, and a cop motor.

Saturday I only have a 2-hour window. Might be a little difficult. Better odds than Sunday though. Needs to be a weekday thing. I'll keep you all posted. Of course, I also need to find something interesting to bring out...

Comment

Originally posted by torquelover View Post
          Yes, Chi-town cruise. Some carcinogens will be consumed, then a tour of Lower Wacker Drive just like Batman and the Blues Brothers, lol. Too bad I don't have a Tumbler, or a car with cop shocks, cop tires, and a cop motor.

Saturday I only have a 2-hour window. Might be a little difficult. Better odds than Sunday though. Needs to be a weekday thing. I'll keep you all posted. Of course, I also need to find something interesting to bring out...
          What time is the meet, going to be ?
          07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Originally posted by Cable Guys FGMQ View Post
            What time is the meet, going to be ?
            Who knows? Planned meets for the Chicago crew never work out. The last minute ones are the best. Dunno if Epi is on here or not still, but that was the only time meeting up worked out. Same thing with Mangjura. Nothing planned works out. I was off work due to getting t-boned by a dump truck, and met him the next day last minute after being stuck on the couch immobile for almost 30 hours straight. I had to get out.

We once tried to find Epi by stopping by one of the Mustang hangouts. None of us were in Mustangs, and a lot of the Mustang crew there kinda turned their nose up to us, or started talking smack right away. I don't think they ever told them him we stopped by. A few cool guys there though. None of the guys talking smack wanted to line up their junk, BTW.

Comment

We once tried to find Epi by stopping by one of the Mustang hangouts. None of us were in Mustangs, and a lot of the Mustang crew there kinda turned their nose up to us, or started talking smack right away. I don't think they ever told them him we stopped by. A few cool guys there though. None of the guys talking smack wanted to line up their junk, BTW.
              That would about figure. :nonono:
              2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Who knows? Planned meets for the Chicago crew never work out. The last minute ones are the best. Dunno if Epi is on here or not still, but that was the only time meeting up worked out. Same thing with Mangjura. Nothing planned works out. I was off work due to getting t-boned by a dump truck, and met him the next day last minute after being stuck on the couch immobile for almost 30 hours straight. I had to get out.

I`ll have Raptor, to try to get a hold, of u guys asap thx..
                07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Who is "Raptor"?
                  2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

during the week is cool....how bout next week ?..(cuz im still panther less)

Comment

I am Pantherless for a long time. We shall wave the Panther requirement for this one I guess.

Comment

hopefully Il be getting mine back saturday...thats why I was asking in terms of next week..but whatever you mangs wanna do its cool wit me..

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
                          Who is "Raptor"?
                          The guy I met up at STAP, from my CVN days..
                          Last edited by Cable Guys FGMQ; 05-13-2009, 10:03 PM.
                          07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Any one wanna meet up at SuperDawg tonight...

Comment

Alrighty, tonight is the night. Who here is in? Chitownvic, Mangjura, Heretic, or Raptor?

Comment

Working...
                              X