site idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

site idea

i had an idea, but i don't know if the forum software would currently support it. have a mainpage with a link to the forums, but on the mainpage also have links to major tech articles, owners gallery, etc. it would make the site as a whole more professional looking and would prob attract lots of new members. also, tech related idea. do up a downloadable faq for 79-91 panthers, and one for 92-up panthers. i'm not talking putting the equivalent of a chiltons online but common shit, like iac's and pcv valves, where to put seafoam, the shitty plastic crossover on hte 4.6, stuff like that. i realize that all that info is out there and between the 3 major sites, theres tons of info. but if people can come to GMN and find everything they need....

you get the picture
    Save a seal, club a liberal.

:bump:

Comment

:bump:

Comment

Sorry it took so long to see this mang. We have been throwing around the idea of putting up a portal, but so far have not been able to do it. I don't have the know-how to do it, and everyone else is busy or doesn't know how to do it. We will get one up eventually.

Unless you know how to do that, cuz that would be great!

Jon
        Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
        Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Dealing with stupid people is a pain in the ass.

Comment

hmmmm, i could prob do up a template for it or something like that. unfortunately i can't do much with my current pc. i uh fried my proc the othernight in a failed oc attempt so i'm back on my 350mhz backup system :cuss:

Comment

That sucks mang.

Blazingstang PM'd me last night, he is working on something, I saw an example of what he can do with it, and I think it's going to go good. We just need suggestions for what we can put on the portal page.
              Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
              Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

heres a small list

have two tech links for 5.0 and 4.6-just the basic very common stuff
                car of the week
                links to the classifieds

thats all my sun fried brain can pop up with now i'll try to have some more ideas later

Comment

https://home.comcast.net/~bjbeardse/...ex%20V0.06.htm
                  2008 Mercury Grand Marquis GS Bone Stock

The modern definition of "racist" is "someone who is arguing with a Liberal".--updated Peter Brimelow quote.

Comment

Working...
                  X