WorldSeriesofCars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WorldSeriesofCars

Thw 44th annual Wold series of cars is located in jamestown ny @ bergman park this an event that is held every year and while i will do my best to get local panthers to the show it would be awsome to have some GMN members show as well the date is Sunday july 26 2009 7am to 5 pm if you are attending and plan on showing a car you have to register before noon planning early is best, registration is $5 pre register and $7 at the gate. it is also one the largest judged shows in the area. also it is 3.00 for admission kids under 12 get in free just thought id post this. there is usually hundreds of cars at this event i plan on attending this year as i now have another car to enter with. i hope to see some of you there-z
    Attached Files
    89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

I made a poster does anyone have any opjections to me posting this around town?
    Attached Files

Comment

did you forget a "R" after "Panther BODY CA"
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Originally posted by 87gtVIC View Post
        did you forget a "R" after "Panther BODY CA"
        no it cut it off ill change it eventually this is a prototype

Comment

just a reminder of the world series of cars if anyones interested biggest car event in wny!!!!

Comment

ooohhhh a boss 302, a real mustang. that show's the week of my birthday, ill have to see what im doing when the time comes.

Comment

Originally posted by 70torino429 View Post
              ooohhhh a boss 302, a real mustang. that show's the week of my birthday, ill have to see what im doing when the time comes.
              really awsome mines the 23rd when yours

Comment

hey evryone wolrd series of cars coming up just wanted to seee if anyone interested in coming ill be there at some point during this 3 day event hope to get at least 10 panthers going im working on local people now hmm reminds me i need to get a flyer out soon!!! was thinkin gof starting a car club called B.O.A. box owners association lol anywho hope to see some of you there maybe you cleveland mangs come?

Comment

Working...
                X