RockAuto Discount Code & Introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RockAuto Discount Code & Introduction

RockAuto.com is happy to be a sponsor of grandmarq.net! We are a family business, based in Wisconsin, serving auto parts customers online since 1999. Please visit www.RockAuto.com, hit the START button and see all the auto and body parts available for your vehicles.

RockAuto’s inventory includes parts from more than 100 manufacturers. Parts are shipped directly to your door. Order status and instructions for returns / part cores are conveniently available online.

We offer forum members and repeat customers an additional 5% off RockAuto’s already low prices. Just enter discount code: F598C58F6E59 in the “How Did You Hear About Us?” line of your shopping cart. This code expires 08/28/2009.

Questions? RockAuto.com has excellent customer service agents ready to help you get the parts you need. E-mail service@rockauto.com or call Toll Free, 1-866-762-5288. (7am to 10pm Mon-Thurs, 7am to 9pm Fri, 8am to 4pm Sat -Sun, Central Time).
    RockAuto Catalog | Promotions & Rebates | Help

sigpic

Thanks for sponsoring us!!
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Great news, Thanks...
      2000 Grand Marquis LS
      2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
      1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
      1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
      Mercury Owners Group member
      Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

Thx for the links Ray, & I`ll 2nd that Tom..
        2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
        85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
        07 JCL 250 A Scooter
        79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

Comment

Cool.
          ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
          My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
          My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
          But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
          my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Thanks for being a sponsor

Could someone sticky plz..
            R.I.P Linsey Nelson

'04 M75-"Chocolate Rain" - mid 13 beast
            Originally posted by MeanVic84
            Chocolate Rain. Some stay dry and others feel the pain.

Comment

should sticky it in the Looking to Buy and For Sale Sections too...
              2000 Grand Marquis LS
              2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
              1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
              1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
              Mercury Owners Group member
              Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

Sweet. I used the code this morning. It worked just fine.

Comment

nice

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                  2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                  1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                  1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                  2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                  1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

great to have them sponsor us I got most of my big brake swap parts from them thanks again rock auto

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
                    302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
                    k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Why am I coming up with a shipping charge of $80 for a case of oil filters? Are they classified as hazardous by the carrier?
                      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

only 9.59 a case shipping on the protech filters for me

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Lots of weirdness. Apparently it's just the Wix 51515MP ("Master Pack", $3.88/filter, sold only by the case) that shows up as $80.40 shipping. Twelve individual Wix 51515 filters at $4.01 each shows up as $6.70 shipping, same for twelve of the Pro-Tec 101 at $1.92 each.

Comment

I just had a problem like this... i was buying the impala tailpipes and decided to add some hangers and clamps - adding these parts seemed to take away the 'ground' shipping option leaving only a pricier express mail service. weird... saved $3 with the discount though!!
                            Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                            'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                            sigpic
                            85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

I ended up buying my tailpipes from PartsAmerica.com ... they shipped them to my door for free. Got a screaming deal on my mufflers from RockAuto, though, as they were having some sort of warehouse closeout when I ordered them.

Comment

Working...
                              X