Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

messed with keyfob while car was running...problems....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

messed with keyfob while car was running...problems....

i was messing with my keyless entry when i was bored, and the car was running.

now the doors won't lock when i put it in drive, and the horn won't honk when i hit the lock button, but the doors still lock.

what in the world did i do?

also, is there going to be a gas mileage/power loss by straight piping?
    2000 MGM LS

Did you check the battery?

IT may be dead, the one in the keyfob...

Also, i think straight pipes may HELP, nut you will lose mileage by all the times you stomp on it to listen
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

You didn't break anything, its just an option you can do, like a mortal combat game button combo, you've done it once good luck doing it again to undo it. Its been discussed before, but I forget what you've got to do. Try to disconnect the battery first for a while???
      Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

Originally posted by p71towny
        You didn't break anything, its just an option you can do, like a mortal combat game button combo, you've done it once good luck doing it again to undo it. Its been discussed before, but I forget what you've got to do. Try to disconnect the battery first for a while???

well this is one hell of a fatality..i'm pissed. i like looking like i got something expensive goin on

and about the pipes....anyone got a sound clip of a straightpiped 4.6 in a merc? or vic even, shit..i gotta hear somethin before i do it!
        2000 MGM LS

Comment

Working...
        X