new to the fprum 95 gmq gs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new to the fprum 95 gmq gs

hello i am new to the forum im glad i found it.i just picked up a 95 gmq for 2100 out the door. its all white with 93,xxx miles on it. i am new to the panthers and i am looking for tips on how to get a good sound and a little bit more hp. not looking to break the bank i also am interested in pics of chrome additions anyone has made. thanks
    i willl post a pic asap

~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Does it have dual exhaust already. I'd go to the junkyard and grab some along with some mufflers like flowmasters to give it a good sound. My wife has a 95 GM with 250k on it.
      Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

its bone stock i just dont know exactly where to begin. i was wondering if i could take exhaust off of a cvpi and put on it. also could i take the upgraded breaks off of a cv pi and use them?

Comment

Yup cvpi exhaust will swap fine. No need to swap brakes unless its from a 98+ to the bigger style.
          Chris - A 20th Century Man \m/ ^.^ \m/

Comment

welcome!
            Lets Go Pens!

Comment

welcome to the forums! if i were you i would check out some dual exhaust first. another thing to look into is the mzt stuff. there is a thread about in the forums here. might be worth your while to read up on. good luck and happy motoring!
              1996 Mercury Grand Marquis - duals, PI cams, PI intake, J-Mod, MZT, BOC tune, 3.55s, 18in wheels
              1965 Ford Falcon Ranchero - 5.0 HO T5 Fun Cruiser
              http://www.supermotors.net/users/tmm313

Comment

Pics??
                '79 Continental Town Car
                '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Working...
                X