DFW Panther Meet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DFW Panther Meet?

Hey guys, my name is Jim and am a new member here. Ive been a member of the North Texas Marauder club (not a real club, just guys with Marauders) for several years but frankly the group has kinda died on the vine, nobody shows up anywhere, lots of excuses ect... Anyway, I was thinking maybe its time for a DFW area Panther club, just an informal group open to all CV's, GM's, MM's and P71's. Cars could be hotrods, "donked" out or just stock. There has to be a ton of them around here and Im not aware of any clubs already (if there is one, let me know and Ill just show up there). I was thinking maybe we could meet someplace central in August for a burger or whatever. Anybody interested?
    sigpicVORTEX
    2009 Mercury Grand Marquis LS
    2004 Mercury Marauder
    2005 Dodge Ram Hemi Quadcab
    2007 Harley-Davidson FLHT

Well, judging by the lack of responses, this is a non-starter for now.
    sigpicVORTEX
    2009 Mercury Grand Marquis LS
    2004 Mercury Marauder
    2005 Dodge Ram Hemi Quadcab
    2007 Harley-Davidson FLHT

Comment

Sucks, we ain't got many members out that way. You need to recruit some
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

too many east coasters

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
        2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
        1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
        1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
        2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
        1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Working...
        X