list your year make and model in your signature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

list your year make and model in your signature

often when i am trying to help someone with a problem, i have to guess what they are driving.......i know alot of you, but there are so many newer members, that we have no clue what you are driving when you ask questions
    i advise you put your year make and model in your signature please.
    scott

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Good idea, as that is the first question to come from anyone trying to diagnose someones problem.
    ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
    My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
    My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
    But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
    my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Just so long as the GMN sig pic police can ensure that the whole signature isn't more than 6 pixels high.
      2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

6 pixels? missing a zero maybe?

Comment

Either that, or we can implement it into the avatar line area, as i've seen other sites do.
          1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
          Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

That'd be good, Tom. right above Location and post number.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
            160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
            waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

I kind of like that idea. How many vehicles, and how specific the specifications (i.e. '90 Crown Vic LX 5.0L, lowpo, 22" rimz, 4" dual exhaust') could be easily squeezed in?

Comment

Should just be year/model/engine. The rest the person can fill in when they post.
                Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
                Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

yep,
                  85/Crown Vic sedan/351W
                  or 90/Grand Marquis sedan/5.0HO or whatever.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
                  160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
                  waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

That would help; it would at least give a person a starting point of reference regarding junk like alternator type and induction system, or whatever is relevant.

Comment

Sounds like a good idea. It does help when you know what car has the problem.

Comment

Working...
                      X