HO parts ive found for my flying brick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HO parts ive found for my flying brick

to date i have been relentlessly on the search for HO parts well now ive found
    almost everything i need
    stang ECU $40
    stock mustang shorty headers $50
    uppr lowr intake,TB,19# injectors with fuel rail $35
    GT40 heads $100

still deciding what cam to use though

XE258
    XE264
    E303
    stock HO
    stock Exploder cam

k code axle $100

the look on the ricers face that i just smoked in a race....priceless
    need some more input on cams though,also need some suggestions on shocks and springs jamestown is part poaved part black top and part brick and the freekin little bumps are killing me my car just bounces waaaay too much need some stiffer suspension suggustions anyone?
    Last edited by zoomie; 09-15-2009, 03:50 PM.
    89 townie, mild exhuast up grades, soon to have loud ass stereo....

Police Package Shocks, Springs, Stablizer Links

Comment

where did you find gt40 heads for 100 bux
      sigpic
      1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Comment

Originally posted by 83countrysquire View Post
        my secret lol lets just say i do really extensive searches in yards and freinds and such to find what i need lol

Comment

need a mk7 ecm to keep the cruise working

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

cruise dont work and i dont use it lol

Comment

Originally posted by 83countrysquire View Post
              sorry i opened my big mouth, had a kinda a let down i finally called the yard where the heads are it is 100 per head gah! wish i had money for thos gt40p heads i know where about 4 or 5 of them sit 250 a pop!! for the whole motor

Comment

100 a head is cheap

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

i know but when i just buy the whole motor for 250 its more cost effective to buy the motor.

Comment

Working...
                  X