Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BOYS AND GIRL MAY I PRESENT TO YOU MY NEW BABY!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOYS AND GIRL MAY I PRESENT TO YOU MY NEW BABY!!!!!!!!!

Here we are guys Torque Thrust 2s 17x8 with 255/45-17! Looks Bad Ass!!!
    Just went from grandpa mobile to Muscle Car!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 83countrysquire; 09-16-2009, 05:08 PM.
    sigpic
    1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

nice mang looks bad ass I love the look. you need new low beams cloudy lol

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
    302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
    k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

yeah they gots a little water in them i got them right when i got the car so 2-3 years ago
      sigpic
      1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Comment

Looks nice.
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

WOW....Is all I can say....Very sexy....I wonder how a set would look on my car? Hmmmm

Comment

That's purdy!
            1984 CV tudor 351W, 4bbl, 5-speed best time in the 1/8 8.39 at 80 with 1.80 60ft time.
            2006 P71, 1988 Bronco II, 1986 Baby LTD(5.0 & T5 swap in progress), 1976 16' Hobie Cat, 12' AquaFinn
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2651997 UPDATED 20100826
            sigpic

Comment

VERY sexy!
              -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

Comment

I smell a POTM nom
                1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
                  I smell a POTM nom
                  Mmmm yes and it smells good....LOL

Comment

it amasing how a set of wheels will make the car...looks good man!

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
                    1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
                    1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
                    2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
                    2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

She is dirty too lol I need to clean it but its suppost to rain like forever so idk lol. I just finished up the sound system to it has great. Its quality sound coming out everythin is there not loud I love it. I am working on a set of black out grille and bezels set but a little different not complete black out...idk now the since i got chrome wheels everything goes real nice. Started work my posi again i got for it. I am probly gunna lower the car in spring and put the front sway bar on too than and than find me a good rear one. After i get all the suspension done than its time to build me a new motor. Might do an ho conversion for temporally purposes I got most of the parts. Tint the rear windows should happen soon and I am putting my tails back on soon to with nice tips or hidden exits. I got a neat idea for my old gps i got But for now I love her! Heres the grille like i said not done yet still needs clear coat and wet sanding and such.
                      Last edited by 83countrysquire; 09-16-2009, 09:12 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

heres the pic i like it alot dont know how it will go now thou
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic

Comment

nice
                          sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

reverse black out treatment....interesting. want to see more.
                            ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                            My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                            My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                            But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                            my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I'm impressed! Hand't thought those Torque Thrust IIs would work, but they do. Very nice.

Looking forward to seeing pics with that funky grille treatment .....
                              2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Working...
                              X