Buld sheet locations for 89 Town car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buld sheet locations for 89 Town car

Looking for build sheet for my cartier already been behind the front seat backs not there any ideas?

Thanks

Tony
    1989 Lincoln Town Car Cartier
    1994 Lincoln Town Car Cartier
    2009 Toyota Prius Touring Package #6
    2007 Chrysler Aspen limited Hemi 4X4
    1993 Mercedes SL 500

check the bottom of the rear seat. I've seen them tucked into a slit in the foam, or under the carpet or padding under the rear seat bottom.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Thanks ill go check it out now

Tony
      1993 Mercedes SL 500

Comment

Checked under rear and front seats pulled up rear carpet still no build sheet i wonder if its been removed already.
        1993 Mercedes SL 500

Comment

I'm not sure all of them have one. I never found one for my car, or the 86 Cartier I pulled the first set of seats from. I have the build sheet from the 83 Mark VI Signature my current interior is from tho. Sometimes you'll find wierd error sheets in the car though. I found one of those in a Mark VII up above the sun visor.
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

the best one I had I found in the seat back of the front passenger seat when I changed the headrests

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
            302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
            k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

Okay, I'm curious. What are these sheets you are talking about?
              1989 Town Car Signature

Comment

Its a factory piece of paperwork with all the various trim colors, trim types, and other things. Its basically the factory birth certificate with all the original goodies installed. They're sort of neat if you've ever seen one. Doesn't mean a ton since its all letters and numbers but its interesting to have.

Comment

Hmmm I wonder were mines at....Any one have an idea? The box is a 90..

Comment

Check the locations mentioned above, there doesn't seem to be much consistancy. I've also heard of them being stuck under the bottoms of the front seat, accessible by reaching under the seat and pulling it out of the wires.

Comment

Yea, they put them everywhere, I found mine under the Pass. seat between the foam and springs.

I have found them at the junkyard under the hood insulation, under trunk carpet, under the carpet by your feet, under the backseat, under the dash, they can be anywhere, its more of a hide and seek game.
                      ---1990 Lincon LSC., 5.0 H.O., 55,000 ORIG. miles, 3:73 Posi, Bullit rims, 3G alt., 2.5" full-back exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, Flowmaster mufflers. My DD
                      ---1985 Grand Marquis 2-door., Fresh 5.0, slick-top, GT40P's, 1.7 RR's, FRPP headers, 3G alt., Weiand Stealth intake, 650 cfm holley, 2.5" side-exit exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, 3:55 Posi, Bucket seats, custom center console. My Toy

Comment

My Lincoln's build sheet was under the driver's seat. I haven't even looked for them in my other 2 cars.
                        '79 Continental Town Car
                        '90 Crown Victoria LTD
                        '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

I found one in a mark VII stuffed behind the overhead console. I've also heard of them being stashed on top of the gas tank, or between the tank and the trunk.

Comment

I found the one for my '89 Crown Vic under the trunk carpeting, completely ruined by moisture. There's really no rhyme or reason as to where they put them, it was just wherever whoever stuck it decided to stick it.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
                            1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
                            But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Still have not found it yet but ill keep an eye out for it as time goes on.

Tony
                              1993 Mercedes SL 500

Comment

Working...
                              X