"Nathan in MI" wants a Michigan meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Nathan in MI" wants a Michigan meet

... so I'm starting a thread for him. Proposed location is Los Tres Amigos restaurant, 6405 S Cedar St, Lansing, MI. See if this link works: http://maps.google.com/maps?q=-&sll=...1361356&li=lmd

No idea on timing, may want to look at the Specials page and see what people want to get cheap. I'm normally unavailable Sunday mornings until about 1pm (as are all of you, right? ), but other than that I'm rather flexible.
    2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Might want to check restauraunt.com to see if they have coupons you can get there. Can usually snag a meal REALLY cheap using those gift certs!
    1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
    Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Oh, so you're gonna blame this on me, huh? That's what you think, buster. :p

Being that my schedule has changed slightly, Sundays (after noonish, of course) generally are going to work a bit better for me, though some Saturdays are fine as well, and it's semi-flexible. Mostly, as long as it's a weekend, it's probably safe.

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
      1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
      But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

That place looks pretty decent. Sunday brunch, Just the regular menu pricing is pretty good, too. And this coming from someone whose Stepmom is Mexican...

Comment

Originally posted by Grand_Marquis_GT View Post
          Might want to check restauraunt.com to see if they have coupons you can get there. Can usually snag a meal REALLY cheap using those gift certs!
          Ooh, neat, didn't know about that.

Hopefully we can get some Detroit mangs on board, or else it's back to planning the meet somewhere more equidistant for the three of us, like Grand Rapids (keeping in mind that I don't really want to take the Vic that far again till I rebuild the front suspension, and while I have the balljoints now, the bushing kit isn't scheduled to ship till 11/16 ........ on the other hand, if I go ahead and stick the balljoints in there and reassemble as-is, at least I'll know those won't up and break on me .....).

Comment

hopefully you michigan mangs can actually make plans lol. I hope to be up in this coming mi hopefully we can get something going

1989 mercury grand marquis gs / 2014 ford focus s daily driver
            302 lopo with ho upper/ aod with trans go shift kit
            k code 3:55 posi rear/big brake swap tow package car

Comment

"up in this coming mi" ..... translation, please?

Comment

sorry I ment to say this up and coming jan dam add

Comment

lol ....

Did you know that Nathan and I have jointly determined that symptoms similar to ADD can be triggered in non-ADD individuals by excessive web surfing?

Pirate: go away, this thread isn't for you. :naughty:

Comment

*bump*

Does anyone else have any interest in this?

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Starting to look like it's just us schmucks until Gabe is out this way in a couple months. :nonono:

Comment

Yeah, and Gabe seems to have an uncanny ability to always come out on a weekend that it decides to snow 15 or 20 feet the morning of the meet.

Comment

yes hopefully we can get this meet going this time maybe we can get the others to come as well. I have not heard much from colin much. hopefully rizzo and bobert can come as well fingures crosed

Comment

Yeah, Colin seems to have just dropped off the face of the earth in the last couple of months. Been trying to get ahold of him, but so far, no luck.

Comment

Here's the link to the CVN thread:

http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/u...40#Post1899740

Comment

Working...
                              X