Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1983 Ford Country Squire (has parts missing since I been parting it out)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1983 Ford Country Squire (has parts missing since I been parting it out)

Sits on another property I own. If anyone wants it let me know. I stripped the wood of and took of the roof rack and front grille and such its not in any good shape at all needs a new trans and fuel line and brake fluid distribu block. Glue still needs to come off the panels. Lets just say the thing is not well at all any offers accepted. Want info or picks let me know. I m in no rush as I am still parting it out if anyone need parts let me know. I have saved and helped many panthers with her and glad to help more.http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2322526 thats how she was a long time ago. She has my old turbines on it now and has a coil spring and gas tank missing (fell out) and no exhuast or wires or cap (took it as spares for my vic) Motor still runs and seems pretty strong when I was driving it around needs new trany like a said.
    sigpic
    1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

bump
    sigpic
    1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Comment

How are the rear quarters, namely the spare tire well?
      Nick
      88 Colony Park LS
      G-pa's old car, but he's cruisin around heaven in his 69 wagon now
      Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

they arent the greatest
        sigpic

Comment

Got pics? If they're significantly better than mine I may be interested in it.
          Nick
          88 Colony Park LS
          Future plans:Semi HO conversion, or Explorer motor swap, shift kit, PI springs and sway bars, KYB-GR2 shocks

Comment

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2322526 thats the car i dont have recent ones due to it being an hour away but its been sitting on pavements so still should be ok
            sigpic

Comment

PM sent
              Nick
              88 Colony Park LS

Comment

where you located, and does this have the fender to header bars

Comment

i took those bars for my crown vic and im located in hackettstown nj
                  sigpic

Comment

how much for the corner lights?
                    Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                    New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

which ones are corner lights again lol
                      sigpic

Comment

lol these:
                        Attached Files
                        Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                        New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

they arent realy in good condition but if i can find them i ll let you know and send you pics
                          sigpic

Comment

that's fine, I need one of them for the back for sure (the right one) and if the left side lens (the big one) is any good, I'll need it as well. But the right one for sure as long as the back isn't broken (or if it is, if all the pieces are there lol)

Comment

Working...
                            X