22nd NOV Fort Riley KS SCCA Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

22nd NOV Fort Riley KS SCCA Race

hey i was just wanting to let everyone know on fort riley we are having solo SCCA track set up on the post. here is the link for details. http://www.salinascca.org/fort_riley_event.html

I will be entering both my Mark VIII and my Merc in the race. I don't really have a choice in being there so i might as well have fun to. I know this is really short notice but this just got approved today. I am just thinking there might be some people close enough that might want to show up and have fun to. Any more Q's about it just ask....I KNOW ALL...lol
    1979 lincoln versailis, ford test ordered car, factory floor shift with bucket seats.
    1983 lincoln mark VI, all factory
    2015 Mustang GT 50yrs SHERROD, 6 speed 302, track pack, premium package, Custom JL sound system.

Yea, I am probably going to the track too.

I have a question for the race people tho, would it be better to take out the subs in my car, they weigh ~300 lbs., or should I leave them in there for a better weight distribution ???
    ---1990 Lincon LSC., 5.0 H.O., 55,000 ORIG. miles, 3:73 Posi, Bullit rims, 3G alt., 2.5" full-back exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, Flowmaster mufflers. My DD
    ---1985 Grand Marquis 2-door., Fresh 5.0, slick-top, GT40P's, 1.7 RR's, FRPP headers, 3G alt., Weiand Stealth intake, 650 cfm holley, 2.5" side-exit exhaust, Mark 8 elec. fan, 3:55 Posi, Bucket seats, custom center console. My Toy

Comment

i just satt though the IPR for this event and they said you have to be active duty millitary or a SCCA member. So if you still want to do this and your not eather of the above the member ship is $65 per year and $20 for this event. Sorry for the late notice i would have loved to see some panthers out there beating the imports.
      1979 lincoln versailis, ford test ordered car, factory floor shift with bucket seats.
      2015 Mustang GT 50yrs SHERROD, 6 speed 302, track pack, premium package, Custom JL sound system.

Comment

i would try my luck with my Grand Marquis i got if the intake didnt leak so damn bad sucking air into the cooling system. makes me wish also i would have made time to get the 2 door running with the parts i got for it... it will be in better hands i hope soon though to accomplish what i couldnt do for it.
        Addicted to 86-87 Panthers

Comment

well never mind i went to enter and they said they were filling up faster than they thought, so since i work with the people running it i can't enter. They were only going to let me run if there wasn't enough people. PRICKS!!!

Comment

Working...
          X