News Desk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

News Desk

Me and Larry agree, we need some kind of place where we can put news stories, since a lot of them get posted. Dunno whether it should be a sticky in OTB or a subsection in Multimedia or what.
    Last edited by grandpaslincoln; 11-21-2009, 01:00 PM.
    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
    Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

We need to put someone in charge of it, of course.

Comment

I'll do it, unless you were hinting at you doing it, but I can't see if you are winking so I dunno.
      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

I think someone should videotape themselves giving the news story...the way they see it...
        ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
        My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
        My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
        But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
        my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Larry and I, Jon, not "me and Larry". :naughty:

2001 Ford Crown Victoria P71 - "The Fire Engine"
          1985 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series
          But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpaslincoln View Post
            I'll do it, unless you were hinting at you doing it, but I can't see if you are winking so I dunno.
            You do it. I merely tossed the suggestion out there to imply that I might be an even bigger attention whore than I have been accused of being (which I am, lol, but at least I can admit it)....however, I wouldn't mind being a 'staff contributor'....

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan in MI View Post
              Larry and I, Jon, not "me and Larry". :naughty:
              You can forget about borrowing the Golden Goat now, you had to go and pull the grammar card. As far as I know, "me and Larry" and "Larry and I" mean the exact same thing.
              Pebbles-1968 Ford F250

Comment

I like this. Its worthy of its own forum, even. We also need to work on our "outside the box" podcast lol
                1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
                Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpaslincoln View Post
                  You can forget about borrowing the Golden Goat now, you had to go and pull the grammar card. As far as I know, "me and Larry" and "Larry and I" mean the exact same thing.
                  Oh, that's what you think, buster. You seem to forget that the Gold Plated Goat is half mine. I don't care if we used your PayPal account to buy it on eBay, I still paid you for half of it, and ALL of the shipping. I'm taking that Gold Plated Goat with me on Wednesday so I can use the carpool lanes, and there's nothing you can do about it!

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. Romans 5:8

Comment

Well I hope you get terrible gas mileage, because the goat weighs a lot!

A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Pebbles-1968 Ford F250

Comment

Oh, I will.

I drive a Panther!

Comment

Working...
                      X