Handling and Performance Pkg.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a specific code to look for to see if a Grand Marquis has the Handling and Performance option. I know they had dual exhaust but this could have been changed by now. I've been hunting for a 04-06 with low miles and this option pkg. but nobody ever knows if the car has this option. I thought it was a fairly popular option when the cars were ordered, guess I was wrong.

Nope there was no special Vin code on them....But allways look for the Lacy Spoke Wheels..The HPP Packages came with them

Comment

rims, and measuring the rear swaybar. I can't remember the thicknesses offhand, but they should be easy to find.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
      160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
      waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Heres a pic of those wheels
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks guys. The later year models didn't have the lacy spoke wheels. Any suggestions on those. 04-06

Comment

Working...
          X