• Show
Clear All

89 Ford Crown Vic Police Car from FL in MICHIGAN

1989 Ford Crown Vic Police Car

351W V8 Engine
    4spd Automatic Transmission
    139k Miles
    Dual Exhaust

The car runs and drives good. It was a Supervisor vehicle. The body is very solid, but has an odd rust spot on the body, under the a pillar (down between the door hinges). It has a 351W engine that also runs great. The car has 139k miles, but was completely rebuilt by the police department at 104k miles. They installed a new engine, rebuilt trans, went through the brakes, suspension, etc. The original VVT carb was replaced with a 2bbl Holley.

$1600 or BO

I MAY be interested in taking a partial trade.

Email me or send a PM.
    Attached Files

It's a beauty if I had the cash I would take it!!

Comment

have any pix of that 351??
      1990 EFI Crown Vic Lx sigpic
      1964 Lincoln Continental (not running)
      1963 Lincoln Continental (running)
      1995 Honda Accord(Stolen)

Comment

The reason there is rust there is because of the hing bolts... Ford never sealed the bolts when they installed them, so the water from rain etc runns down inside the door jamb, and runs down the bolts.. and fills the void in the "A" pillar up from the level of the upper hinge bolts... The Sheriff's Office here drilled a small "weep" hole in both of my pillars.. To drain the water, instead of taking the bolts out, and putting some sealent on them, and re-installing them... stupid... When I have the front doors on my car replaced this spring, all of the bolts will be sealed, and the void will be treated for any rust, with some of the rust stuff from Eastwood products. then I am going to use an undercoating wand and treat the "A" pillar with undercoating...

Agent Caitlin Todd… You know Tony, Statistics show that married men live longer…
        Agent Tony DiNozzo… It only seems longer….

http://www.tomspolicecars.com/

Comment

I really wanted this car when I was looking around for a car. I ended up going with my current one. I wish I coulda drove this one.

Comment

Man o man. Manual windows I want this.

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
            Big plans

Comment

Working...
            X