1990 Lincoln Town car parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 Lincoln Town car parts

I have got a 90 Town car. It is in good shape. I will either part our or sell complete. I was going to use the rebuilt tranny but found out that it wont work in my car. But the car has 120K miles. The 5.0L needs head gaskets. The guy I got it from said it poped a Radiator hose and ran hot. The interior is like a grayish color. It has the cloth seats. Just let me know if anyone is interested in anything. I will sell the parts cheap!

I want the coolant overflow tank. price? PM me
    sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

also the washer fluid bottle if it's the one I can use. Not sure if it is or not.
      sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Does it have the tubular-style exhaust maniolds? (not cast iron)
        If so and if in good condition I'm looking for a set.
        Former panther owner
        1981 CV 351 4bbl
        1991 CV 302 EFI

Comment

I will keep you all in mind. I may walk outside tonight to look at again or tomorrow. But I will let you all know.

Comment

Okay. I have taken pictures of everything. I will PM yall with the prices of it. Just let me know if anyone else would want anything else. This is a complete car.

Comment

:bump:

I can take pictures! I will sell parts cheap! Get it now before it goes to the crusher!

Comment

If you dont sell the fan shroud/coolant tank and the washer fluid reservoir you can install them on your car!
                Does it have the automatic truck closer?
                ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
                My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
                My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
                But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
                my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

Yes. It does have the push button trunk release.

Comment

NO not that. I mean if you were to close the trunk and you bring the trunk to just about closing does it then finish the job by itself? If it does have that and everything works I would be very interested in pictures of the entire assembly to see if it is compatable with my car.
                    ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

I'm sorry. It's been a hard day today. I'm starting to mis read stuff. And NO I'm not on drugs! LOL. Just tired. But yeah I'll check and see if it does. I can't remember if it did or not. But I will let ya know before tonight is over with.

Comment

If andymac doesn't buy those manifolds, I call second dibs.
                        2020 F250 - 7.3 4x4 CCSB STX 3.55's - BAKFlip MX4
                        2005 Grand Marquis GS - Marauder sway bars, Marauder exhaust, KYB's
                        2003 Marauder - Trilogy # 8, JLT, kooks, 2.5" exhaust, 4.10's/31 spline, widened rear's, metco's, addco's, ridetech's 415hp/381tq
                        1987 Colony Park - 03+ frame swap, blown Gen II Coyote, 6R80, ridetechs, stainless works, absolute money pit. WIP

Comment

Be sure to keep that alternator, it looks new-ish.
                          Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                          'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                          sigpic
                          85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

personally I'd drop an HO in it and roll with it. Those are nice cars.
                            86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                            5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                            I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Originally posted by gadget73 View Post
                              personally I'd drop an HO in it and roll with it. Those are nice cars.
                              even without the HO I really like the 90 Town Car because it has the 5.0 but with the updated body.

EDIT: Do these arm rests have the cup holders that fold out?
                              ~David~

Comment

Working...
                              X