Valve on Master Cylinder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Valve on Master Cylinder

Anyone know where i can get the silver valve (pressure meetering valve) ford calls it.. Mine is leaking at that point, and garage says i need a new one.

I cant find it listed other then Ford... ANyone??

I doubt you'll find an aftermarket source. Ford is probably the only game in town for that piece, unless you get one used. They are different per year, and depending on what year, it may also be different for ABS vs non-ABS models.

For what its worth, about the only time I've seen leaks there have been at the steel lines, unless its the little switch on the side. I think that switch is replacable though.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Ford has it listed as 97-05 share the same part with abs.
      So i have a shot at on in the u pull it.. Im amazed you dont get a new one when you change the amster cylinder, i see some posts on google that other people had the same thing leak over time..
      And for ford to have them in stock, they must know they go bad.

Comment

Working...
      X