My (Parents') 1983 Mercury Grand Marquis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My (Parents') 1983 Mercury Grand Marquis

Well, their names (or one of them) is on the title... but I'm pretty much the sole driver of the beast.

http://members.cardomain.com/nitronicthbb

Beautiful Merk!

http://members.sounddomain.com/sambos86
    My 1979 F-250 Ranger Hi Boy
    33/12.50 BFG Mud Terrians
    390ci with a little bigger cam
    Holly 4 barrel with K&N
    4 Speed with granny gear

Comment

Nitro is one of the reasons why GMN exists
      1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
      Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Very nice!
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Become evil.

Black 1999 Cadillac Deville Concours: Dream Car
        Maroon 1994 Buick Lesabre: Current Car

\"A healthy tree does not bear bad fruit, nor does a poor tree bear good fruit. Every tree is known by the fruit it bears... A good person brings good out of the treasure of good things in his heart; a bad person brings bad out of his treasure of bad things. For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.\" Luke 6:43-45

Comment

:slug: :rock: :headbang: Woo hoo! I helped contribute to the cause of something!

If you saw it close up, it's not THAT beautiful, but for a factory paint job, it's not too bad (other than some rust spots that have been developing over the past couple of years... I guess I need to prime them or something until I can do a real paint job on the car... one day....). Looks pretty good right after washing it. Unless it rains very lightly the same night... then it looks like crap the next day. :chainsaw:

It just needs some cosmetic surgery, and a good sweaty workout... and it'll be an overly awesome car.

Translation: Body/suspension restoration/upgrades & interior restoration/upgrades, and horses. Maybe I'll even throw in some bells and whistles.

And thanks for the compliments.

Comment

nice looking car! i love the quasi-classics!

2000 HPP Mods
            15.2 @ 89.13mph-1/4 mile
            9.73 @ 72.01mph-1/8 mile

Comment

Working...
            X