installing trans-go NOYOYO shift kit...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

installing trans-go NOYOYO shift kit...

I'm going to be tackling the shift kit in a few days and i had watched the AOD HP vid and read over the NOYOYO instructions. Looks like it wouldn't take to much to make stuff go wrong lol, and I have read allot of other posts and i'm just looking for some tips and stuff to look out for when doing the kit in my 1991 marquis since lots of you guys have loads more experience than myself.

thanks guys, andy
    Finally have an on the books porting/custom fab business!
    HO bottom end,GT40Ps,cut/welded/ported upper+lower GT40 intakes,Comp XE258 cam,MS3X megasquirt computer,8 LS2 coils,2 dry systems + a 3rd wet,3 core rad w fans..1100hp Lentech WR AOD,custom 4" aluminum/moly Dshaft,custom rear/back half chassis adjustable 4link,wilwood 4 piston,moser 9" axles,locker, M/T 30x12's,4 staged fuel pumps,100lbs sound insulation,power/remote everything,2000W sound.4480lbs. 4.5s 0-60,12.8 1/4

I haven't done it, but the biggest thing I hear from guys who have is torque pattern specs are REALLY important.

85 4 door 351 Civi Crown Victoria - Summer daily driver, sleeper in the making, and wildly inappropriate autocross machine
    160KMs 600cfm holley, shorty headers, 2.5" catted exhaust, 255/295 tires, cop shocks, cop swaybars, underdrive pulley, 2.73L gears.
    waiting for install: 3.27's, Poly bushings, boxed rear arms, 2500 stall converter, ported e7's, etc

06 Mazda 3 hatch 2.3L 5AT (winter beater that cost more than my summer car)

Comment

Working in a clean environment is the MOST important part of the job. It only takes a speck of dirt or a metal shaving to jam a valve in there. If that happens, then everything else means nothing.
      Pebbles-1968 Ford F250
      Pile of Junk! An Electronics Project Site (To get wet by)<---Clicky! NEW STUFF!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X