Williamsport 2 meet/Cablefest...November 19th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Williamsport 2 meet/Cablefest...November 19th

The meet will be in the Williamsport PA area on saturday sept 24th at noon at TGIF Fridays on the golden strip and will to my place and party there and or if we can find a drag track to racce our panthers that would be great by Jermey if u can find a drag track that u was telling me about plz get back w/asap & Tom it will be near your house also thx I hope we have a good turn out I ll see ya all there.............
    2000 Crown Vic LX HPP Red w/3:55 Rears
    85 Crown Vic Stock w/HPP`s
    07 JCL 250 A Scooter
    79 to 91 Mercedes S Class W126 US or Euro Versions coming soon

http://www.numidiaraceway.com/pages/1/index.htm
    '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

you guys set it up and i'll be there

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Numidia is going to be a bit of a drive from Williamsport, so I don't know what ya'll wanna do.
        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

wow that is 3 hours and 29 ninutes away according to map quest

Comment

This meet is postponed until further notice, guys. Looks like it will end up being in October sometime. Regis will let us know.
            '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

Originally posted by BoxMang
              This meet is postponed until further notice, guys. Looks like it will end up being in October sometime. Regis will let us know.
              Thx Jermey for posting that for me and how does oct 15th sound u guys and this will give me more time to put this meet together and to get more guys together at the sametime this meet will have more boxer then the last 1 did there will 4.6s also so I`ll keep u updated thx........
              07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

I`ll let u all know when I here from the rest of the guys...........
                07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Originally posted by BoxMang
                  Hey guys I`m still waiting to here from Pat & the other guys how Oct 22 nd sound???????
                  07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Works for me.
                    '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

Okay, Cable Guy called me today, and we are going to make it Saturday, Nov 19th. This should give us all plenty of time to make plans to drink the Kool-Aid.
                      1966 Ford Fairlane 500XL - 521 Stroker/4-speed
                      1997 Ford F250XLT Heavy Duty - 460/E4OD
                      2008 Ford Crown Victoria LX

Comment

Originally posted by PatFromJersey
                        Okay, Cable Guy called me today, and we are going to make it Saturday, Nov 19th. This should give us all plenty of time to make plans to drink the Kool-Aid.
                        Thx Pat for posting this for me yes Cablefest is now on for Nov 19th at noon at friday`s on the golden strip in Williamsport Pa if any body elso is coming to it plz let me know thx guys...........
                        07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

The address for Fridays is 1840 E 3rd st on the Golden strip in Williamsport PA thx............
                          07 JCL 250 A Scooter

Comment

Alright guys, who is going?
                            '95 Ford Bronco XL -

Comment

xxx and i wil be there......might drag rj along if his wifey lets him

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                              2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                              1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                              1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                              2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                              1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Working...
                              X