F/S 1987 CV $1200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F/S 1987 CV $1200

this is my 87 cromwn vic that ive had since 2006. im the third owner, it has 102,948 miles on it, 5.0, remote start. this car has been amazing to me. im selling it because i just dont need it anymore. it does have a few down falls. the trunk lid wont stay open by itself, no radio, and there are holes in the door panels where i had some 6.5 inch speakers in the door.

87 CV $1200 w/pics

for sale
    Atlanta Ga
    Attached Files

Comment

the black stuff on the trunk lid is residue from removing dynamat extreme, and the glove box will close shut but it dosent close flush wit the dash. thanks for looking

Comment

My dad came down while I was looking at the pics, and asked if it was another merc, I said no a crown vic, then he said looks like an 87, followed by I DON'T HAVE ROOM FOR ANOTHER CAR! sorry can't buy it.
        "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
        1985 GMC 1500

Comment

i had a guy here locally offer me $950 but to my panther family here on GMN, the first $800 can take it home with them. the reason for offering it cheaper on GMN is because i really dont need to sell it, the car is just taking up room. and selling it to one of you guys, ill know you would enjoy the car and maybe ill see it on here under someone elses name. any way, the first $800 can have it (and i do have the title on hand)

Comment

Originally posted by 91grandmarquis View Post
            My dad came down while I was looking at the pics, and asked if it was another merc, I said no a crown vic, then he said looks like an 87, followed by I DON'T HAVE ROOM FOR ANOTHER CAR! sorry can't buy it.
            Read the rules of the forum.
            1983 Grand Marquis 2Dr Sedan "Mercules"
            Tremec TKO conversion, hydraulic clutch, HURST equipped!

Comment

Working...
            X