steering column pod?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

steering column pod?

this is sort of an elctrical question as it pertains to mounting a tach. what ford column shrouds are the same size as a 90-91 box? i'm basically talking the dimensions of the column shroud. because i'm thinking of getting one of these

that was for a 94-04 stang. it looks like it would fit with minimal trimming if any
    Save a seal, club a liberal.

I dont know for sure, but Id guess that any vic/gm with a steering wheel like a 90-91 would have the same column shroud.
    That thing would look sweeeet!
    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
    sigpic
    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

i don't see why it wouldn't. i was looking at a couple pics on cardomain of mustang shrouds and they look very, very similar. the ignition keuy comes out at the same angle, the hazard button is in the same spot, etc. when i get going on shifty again its something to consider. what i need to find is a grey, leather mustang wheel from a 96 stang. thats supposed to bolt up pretty easily too.

the more i think about it, the more frankensteinish my car becomes

cougar wheels
      mustang steering wheel
      mercury speedometer
      cupholder/ashtray from an aerovic

i prob should focus on the tranny before i go crazy with pods :drug:
      Save a seal, club a liberal.

Comment

Ohh, shit...I think I remember the column pod for an F-150 works in the Vics. Someone on the other site did it a long time ago.
        '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

Working...
        X