S. Jersey Meet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S. Jersey Meet.

So since several members have shown interest in a south jersey meet I figured I'd try to organize it... i was thinking late march or april... what month would work best for everyone? I'm rooting more for april due to higher temperatures. Also looking for a location. I was thinking a local diner called the Silver Lake Diner.

If anyone has any additional ideas/suggestions please chime in, or just let me know if you are interested in coming!

Thanks!
    -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

+2003 Acura CL Type S 6-speed

sounds good to me. I veto any freezer meet suggestions. April should be decent.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Uh, I'm sort of out of my element.. yeah, I've been here for 4 years and still don't know my way around S. Jersey!!

What town's the Silver Lake Diner in?

Then again, just to meet, see the cars, and say hi, I'd go pretty much for any time... as long as the weather's clear. Just any given day tends to be hit-or-miss for me.
      1987 Ford LTD Crown Victoria 2-door Coupe - perpetually "sort of" for sale...
      Black with Red cloth (velour?) interior.
      Purchased on 10/10/2008, with only 70,386 original miles, and only ONE previous owner.
      Reader's Ride post, First pic with "new" rims, Other pics with "new" rims

Comment

Originally posted by King_V View Post
        Uh, I'm sort of out of my element.. yeah, I've been here for 4 years and still don't know my way around S. Jersey!!

Then again, just to meet, see the cars, and say hi, I'd go pretty much for any time... as long as the weather's clear. Just any given day tends to be hit-or-miss for me.
        Make sure to bring plenty of copies of your Communist Manifesto.

Comment

sounds good to me! south jersey near the river would be cool for me

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
          2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
          1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
          1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
          2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
          1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Sound great... Figure the ice/snow glaciers have melted by then.... April has my vote!
            BTW for me a week nite, work the weekends...

Comment

April sounds good to me, don't think there are any plans. Lol.

Comment

April sounds good to me, don't think there are any plans. Lol.

Cherry Hill New Jersey, off of Route 38, if I'm not mistaken. Not too good with roads, even the local ones hehe. Funny, I was just thinking about this when I saw this post.

Comment

Meh, Google Maps is insisting it doesn't exist.

Is it next to anything big? On the eastbound or westbound side of 38?

Unless it's been renamed The Silver Diner? That was the closest match I could find.
                  Purchased on 10/10/2008, with only 70,386 original miles, and only ONE previous owner.

Comment

I find it amusing that all you "south jersey" people are north of me by a good half hour or more.
                    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
                    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
                    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Good to see so many people interested, My bad, it is The Silver Diner, I dont know what i was thinking last night....

As april grows closer we can firm up a date. Mid april allright?
                      -Phil

sigpic

+1982 Ford LTD-S Police Car. Built 351w, Trickflow 11R 190 Heads, Holley Sniper EFI, RPM Intake+ Hyperspark dizzy, WR-AOD, Full exhaust headers to tails. 3.27 Trac-Lok Rear. Aluminum Police Driveshaft. Speedway Springs+Bilstein Shocks, Intermediate Brakes, HPP Steering Box.

Comment

Meh, Google Maps is insisting it doesn't exist.

Is it next to anything big? On the eastbound or westbound side of 38?

Unless it's been renamed The Silver Diner? That was the closest match I could find.
                        It was always the silver diner. Who said silver lake? lol that's two different diners lol. Crystal Lake Diner, and the Silver Diner. Lol NVM.

Comment

hahaha hush john i was tired...lol
                          -Phil

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Brown_Muscle View Post
                            hahaha hush john i was tired...lol

Comment

April will work for me for the most part.... at least as far as I can see at this point.

Comment

Working...
                              X