Edelbrock Performer Intake and Carb - 351W

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edelbrock Performer Intake and Carb - 351W

I'm selling the intake and carb out of my 84 F250. Yes they are used but the engine ran great. It was last run in November.

The intake is an Edelbrock Performer 351W. The carb is an Edelbrock Performer 600cfm #1405.

Both are in good shape. The intake does need to be cleaned up.

The batteries in my camera went dead. I'll be posting pictures tomorrow.

I'm asking $200.00 for the pair. Or I will sell them separate for $125.00 ea.

I also have a good used MSD 6A ignition box out of the same truck. It's used and the paint is bubbling but it worked good.

I'd like $50.00 for it. Or I'll sell the intake,carb and MSD box for $240.00.

Prices do not include shipping.

If you buy the intake and carb I will even throw in this wonderful Edelbrock air cleaner with just the right amount of Minnesota rust, I mean patina.

There's no cracks, stripped threads on this intake. It just needs to be cleaned up good.

There is no corrosion in the coolant passages.

The carb isn't real pretty but is great shape mechanically.

Comment

Power washing the lower at the local car wash with grease remover works well. I still need to get mine glass beaded though.
      "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
      1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Originally posted by 91grandmarquis View Post
        Power washing the lower at the local car wash with grease remover works well. I still need to get mine glass beaded though.
        Lower? This is a carb set up. there's a manifold and a carb.

I don't have the time or money to clean up the intake myself. I need to sell these to pay some bills. But if whoever buys it wants it to look nice then they can clean it up and if they want it to look like new then bead blasting would be the best.

Here's a picture of the MSD box.

Comment

The parts have been sold!!

Comment

Working...
          X