Facing the enemy...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facing the enemy...

Found these while going through My Documents, meant to post them ages ago but forgot. This is when I went to see a friend of mine up in Northern Maine, he'd gotten his 1986 Caprice not too long after I got my Vic so we've got a little rivalry going on between our cars. We talk trash about them, though admittedly both cars are nice- we'd come to that agreement after taking eachothers cars out for a spin. Thought you guys might like to see the pictures I took.

If what I wrote didn't make sense, sorry, chalk it up to me being dead tired.

Ken, my friend, in my car- wearing my hat too.

Me, in Kens car. Not too bad, drove nice, I think it was a former fire chiefs car.

And just for shits and giggles, his brothers 'pimped' out Sonoma. It was a piece of shit.

"If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent Texas and live in Hell."
    -Gen. Philip Henry Sheridan

cool! a ford vs chevy meet lol i like box crapices.......but they were carbed.......and the std engine was a v6

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

He has a 305, don't think he'd of bought it with a V6- that would of been a joke.

"If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent Texas and live in Hell."
      -Gen. Philip Henry Sheridan

Comment

I drove an '83 with a v6....nice car, plenty of power for a driver.
        '89 Ford LTD Crown Vic - '92 Ford F-150 Custom -
        '95 Ford Bronco XL -

sigpic :rebel:

Comment

single best thing about the Caprice? you can drop a big block in one with not a ton of work. Not bad cars tho and lots of them can be found with a 305.
          86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
          5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
          I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

Working...
          X