93 grand marq shocks and springs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

93 grand marq shocks and springs?

im lookin to get some new shocks and springs. i was told about kyb gr2 for a police interceptor but what year do i get? and i was looking at the cargo wagon springs will they fit if so what else will i need to swap to standard springs as i got air springs. any help is greatly appreciated thanks
    93 grand marquis ls = the daily

97 dodge neon GLH-4 = the project

shocks for the same year as your car should be fine.

If you have air springs, I'd personally keep them. They're really nice, and you can adjust the ride height just by moving the sensor. If you insist on changing them, its just a matter of removing the air springs and installing coils, along with the spring isolators. Basically its a rubber donut that sits on top of the spring so it doesn't squeak against the body.
    86 Lincoln Town Car (Galactica).
    5.0 HO, CompCams XE258,Scorpion 1.72 roller rockers, 3.55 K code rear, tow package, BHPerformance ported E7 heads, Tmoss Explorer intake, 65mm throttle body, Hedman 1 5/8" headers, 2.5" dual exhaust, ASP underdrive pulley

91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC grandpa spec white and cranberry

1984 Lincoln Continental TurboDiesel - rolls coal

Originally posted by phayzer5
    I drive a Lincoln. I can't be bothered to shift like the peasants and rabble rousers

Comment

ok so i get 93 interceptor shocks and the cargo wagon coils and isolators then im good to go? i just want to make sure i order the right stuff. and i do know how great air ride can be as i got a kit for my neon. i just want to keep this car less of a hasle and more dependable. thanx alot for the help
      93 grand marquis ls = the daily

97 dodge neon GLH-4 = the project

Comment

Working...
      X