Parting out my baby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parting out my baby

I have a 1985 lincoln towncar with 302 cfi engine. Let me know what you need and i can set a price.

I prefer canadians buyers but will except americans aswell.
    sigpic85 towncar stock for now 1 issue

whats wrong with the car? what model TC is it and what is the color or the interior?

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
    1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
    1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
    2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
    2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

are the tail lights the same as on an 88? got a friend looking for a tail light and can't get one.
      sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

Originally posted by 1990LTD View Post
        are the tail lights the same as on an 88? got a friend looking for a tail light and can't get one.
        No. 86+ are about the same. The 85 down were more pointed and the quarter panel extensions were different too.

Comment

thanks man
          sigpic

- 1990 Ford LTD Crown Victoria P72 - the street boat - 5.0 liter EFI - Ported HO intake/TB, 90 TC shroud/overflow, Aero airbox/zip tube, Cobra camshaft, 19lb injectors, dual exhaust w/ Magnaflows, Cat/Smog & AC delete, 3G alternator, MOOG chassis parts & KYB cop shocks, 215/70r/15s on 95-97 Merc rims

- 2007 Ford Escape XLT - soccer mom lifted station wagon - 3.0 Duratec, auto, rear converter delete w/ Magnaflow dual exhaust

- 2008 Mercury Grand Marquis Ultimate Edition - Daily driver - 4.6 2 valve Mod motor, 4R75E, 2.73s. Bone stock

Comment

i think in 84 the lincolns went to the more round look, so they should be the same. the pointy lights got canned the same time the MARK VI got canned(1983-84).

Comment

Originally posted by marquisman View Post
              i think in 84 the lincolns went to the more round look, so they should be the same. the pointy lights got canned the same time the MARK VI got canned(1983-84).
              85 went the the more rounded lights. 84 and down had the pointed ones.

Comment

1985 town car. i guess i was worng about the 84 though lol

Comment

Working...
                X