Dark brown front seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dark brown front seats

Dark brown front seats to fit 1979 to 1991 Ford Crown Victoria and Mercury Grand Marquis. Color is close to a dark chocolate brown. Driver's seat is electric. Passenger's seat is manual. Both are in good shape and comfy. A little dirty from being in storage. Make an offer. Payment via PayPal or Cash (if direct exchange).
    Last edited by monterey1962; 12-20-2010, 10:42 PM.

what year are they from? do you know the trim code? They look lighter than my 86 but might be interested. Thanks
    sigpic'86 GM LS sedan bone stock 113k triple dark sable, most of the bells and whistles, second owner. SOLD 9/10, will be looking for an 89 TC when the time is right

"In order to know virtue, we must first acquaint ourselves with vice" Marquis de Sade

Comment

IIRC, it was a 1985 Grand Marquis. They are darker than the picture shows them to be. The build sheet for the car is actually in the springs under the driver's seat. If you can give me 'til this weekend, I could grab that sheet and get the trim code. The exterior color of the car they came out of was a dark brown. I will try and post more pics, too.

Keep in mind, shipping probably won't be cheap.

Comment

No problem waiting. Sounds like a possible road trip LOL. Hmmm 12-15 hours one way ..what else ya got?
        sigpic'86 GM LS sedan bone stock 113k triple dark sable, most of the bells and whistles, second owner. SOLD 9/10, will be looking for an 89 TC when the time is right

"In order to know virtue, we must first acquaint ourselves with vice" Marquis de Sade

Comment

Just a few other things I have listed, at the moment. Front lowering coil springs, bug guard, 3.27 gears, and CV hub cap centers. Descriptions are in the other threads.

I might get ahold of more stuff this spring. Depends on what I can afford.

Comment

Had time to check out the trim code yet? and what do you want for the seats?

Comment

Sorry, man, haven't had a chance to get up there to check. Will let you know as soon as I get a look at the sheet. However, I did find some pics of when I bought the seats.

Comment

You're killing me man...
                2000 Grand Marquis LS
                2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
                1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
                1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
                Mercury Owners Group member
                Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

Grabbed the build sheet from under the passenger seat today. Trim Code: YE.

Comment

They will bolt up to any panther from '79-'89. '90 got a different floor pattern, and the seat tracks and seats are different too. Won't work in a '90 or '91 without modification...

Comment

Working...
                    X