Red Robin Benefit Cruise April 18 2010 Wilkes Barre pa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Robin Benefit Cruise April 18 2010 Wilkes Barre pa

posting this for my friends at the mk7 club.....all are welcome......yes i will be there

Date: April 18, 2010
    2020 Wilkes Barre Mktplace
    Wilkes Barre, PA 18702
    Time:4-8 p.m.
    For more info contact: Jeff(570)472-1699 or
    lscscj@hotmail.com

This year Red Robin has agreed to donate 10% of the proceeds to our charity The Childrens Miracle Network. More info to follow.

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
    2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
    1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
    1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
    2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
    1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Bumpity...
    2000 Grand Marquis LS
    2000 F150 XLT 6 inches of lift.
    1987 Bill Blass Mark VII - Sold
    1985 Mercury Grand Marquis Colony Park- SOLD. to a little old lady
    Mercury Owners Group member
    Save The Whales, Restore an Old Station Wagon!!

Comment

i'll show up if it's free

1982 Lincoln Continental Mark VI Bill Blass Designer Series 2-Door(Larisa)
      -Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
      1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

is it weather permitting. Also i will be driving Christine(AKA 1983 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2-Door) up there.

-Mods: HO Roller 302, GT40P Heads, Explorer Intakes, HO ECM(D9S), Autodimming w/compass and outside temp rearview mirror, Daniel Stern Lighting Mod, Dual Exhaust, 90's GM C/K Series Retractable Hood Light, Red Digital Dash Display, 92-94 White Leather Town Car Signature Cupholder Armrests, HPP Wheels, Police PS Cooler, Police Trans Cooler. More to come!!!!
        1998 Ford Explorer Limited 5.0 AWD(Fiona)-Mods: Lincoln Navigator THX Audio System, Ford Explorer Sport Instrument Cluster.

Comment

Yes it is free, 10% of sales of food go to charity.

The weather should be good, but chilly
          2000 Grand Marquis LS

Comment

who showing up today to this cruise. I got to go wash my box then wax her so she looks good for the cruise show.

Comment

From this forum, Scott and I and you as far as I know, I heard about 70 have said they are coming.
              2000 Grand Marquis LS

Comment

Originally posted by 85MercPark View Post
                I heard about 70 have said they are coming.

Holy Shit Im looking foward to this. Hope the rain holds off.

Comment

leaving in a little bit.....just woke up

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                  1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

Comment

what time do you think you will be there scott. And what car are you bringing.

Comment

leaving here in a few minutes.....should be there around 4
                      think i'm going to drive my town car mang

Comment

well went to the Cruise today and met Lincolnmania, Oldschool, and 85MercPark. was a great show and hope to see you guys again. Scott told me some issues i had with my car so more work for me to do. I need a new radiator, New hose for the top of radiator, New Belts and a new alternator hopefully a 3G. It was fun.

Comment

was nice meeting you matt! take care of that coolant leak

i just got home about 20 minutes ago......got some pics, but ran out of card space......need a bigger card for my camera
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Lincolnmania View Post
                            was nice meeting you matt! take care of that coolant leak

i just got home about 20 minutes ago......got some pics, but ran out of card space......need a bigger card for my camera

Not a single pic of my car LOL. It's ok I forgot my camera. Hope to see you at Victory Pig Cruise.

Comment

more sorry i didnt get more pics mangs! there were alot of cars there for a spring meet.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X