86 LTD wagon parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

86 LTD wagon parts

grill and head light bezels have been painted for accents with good chrome - $40 shipped (most of that will be shipping cost)

complete wagon interior $180 and that is for everything including the seats, console, any dash peices, carpet jump seats interior panels, door panels

turbine wheels? 75 and steelies (these must be sold by wednesday, or they are going with the car. if not sold i will have the center caps for $25 shippedpics added as soon as i take some

leveling compressor works - $25 shipped

tail lights - $20 shipped

window motors $35 shipped (only front 2 work)

window glass - $15 each

937-266-8659
    thanks
    f/s modded 99 s10 - $3500, F/s 90 accord - $450, f/s 84 Cutlass $2200, parting out another 90 accord
    86 LTD wagon - wifes back up car
    slammed 86 pontiac wagon - back up dd
    79 fairmont - DD

wheels

3rd brake light with pig tail - $12 shipped

tails

good spare with great tire - $35

factory jack - $10

since last post the car is stripped from rear door panels back also have a really nice carpet in it under all the goldfish crackers.

i'm really trying to save some good parts for these cars
    f/s modded 99 s10 - $3500, F/s 90 accord - $450, f/s 84 Cutlass $2200, parting out another 90 accord
    79 fairmont - DD

Comment

What is the condition of the dash face plate trims (both around speedometer and across to passengers side?) Detailed pics would help.
      ~David~

My 1987 Crown Victoria Coupe: The Brown Blob
      My 2004 Mercedes Benz E320:The Benz

Originally posted by ootdega
      My life is a long series of "nevermind" and "I guess not."

Originally posted by DerekTheGreat
      But, that's just coming from me, this site's biggest pessimist. Best of luck

Originally posted by gadget73
      my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

i can get those for you but they are in great shape. BRB with pics

here you go

also have 4 good power lock solenoids for $10 shipped each
        Last edited by wagon mafia; 03-14-2010, 03:47 PM.
        79 fairmont - DD

Comment

hmm I see the speedo one has teh same problem as mine does....I see spots of silver coming off all over on both pieces...How are the mounting holes for both pieces.

Thanks for the pictures.

Oh and someone in the looking to buy forum is looking for a tripminder..Just a heads up
          ~David~

my car starts and it has AC. Yours doesn't start and it has no AC. Seems obvious to me.

Comment

as far as i know other than the dash pad is the only part of the dash that has ever been apart, so everything should be good.
            and thanks for the heads up
            79 fairmont - DD

Comment

Okay I would be interested in the two pieces if none of the mounting holes that screw into the dash pad above are jacked up Pics please.... Let me know what you would be looking for them shipped to 11357 and I will see if its possible.
              ~David~

Comment

ok well i am waiting a a phone call from some one who may want the whole car. i'll give the deposit back to the guy that wants to derby it if i can get some one to do some work to it and save it
                79 fairmont - DD

Comment

Yeah definitely try and save it but if not keep us posted.
                  ~David~

Comment

if that deal falls through, I will be interested in that dash pad (looks to be crack free, Is it?) where are you located, because there are some other parts I would be interested in. But if that dash pad is crack free...I am very interested in it.
                    Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                    New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

Originally posted by hemihotrod402 View Post
                      if that deal falls through, I will be interested in that dash pad (looks to be crack free, Is it?) where are you located, because there are some other parts I would be interested in. But if that dash pad is crack free...I am very interested in it.
                      wait, just swa the pics....where in Ohio are you? I might be able to pick it up to save on costs.

PS if possible, what kind of shape are the front fenders in (any rust?)
                      Last edited by hemihotrod402; 03-14-2010, 07:02 PM.
                      Parts Car (Scrapped ) - Vicky - 1987 LTD Crown Victoria: 17x8 Gunmetal Gray Coys C-5 wheels, 235/55-17 Falken Ziex ZE-502 tires. 79 LTD Grille, Taillights, and Turn Signals, Blue LED Dash Lights, PI Rear Sway Bar, 140 MPH Speedometer, Dual Exhaust w/ Mustang Headers.
                      New Project: Vicky II - 1981 Ford LTD: 61,XXX miles, virtually rust free. Currently For Sale

Comment

well i still haven't gotten a call, but the dash pad is crack free. not blue but a graysish color. unless you are real anal about it, it's easy to look past. and the drivers fender is shot, but the pass just needs the holes filled where it was a woody.

I live in greenville which is about 40 mins above dayton.
                        $10 on the dash pad
                        $20 on the fender + your fender. if you want it, it will have to be done by tomarrow at 7pm. i will help with swapping out
                        79 fairmont - DD

Comment

BTW i will cut deals with people if they buy more than 2 things!
                          79 fairmont - DD

Comment

hmmm, are the weekends any good for you? You are only about 100 miles from me. You know what, I'll just PM you.

Comment

yea weekends are ok, but if you want a fender it needs to be in the next 2 days
                              79 fairmont - DD

Comment

Working...
                              X