Feeler: '83 2-door Vic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeler: '83 2-door Vic

I'm just trying to make up my mind. I have big plans for the car, but life and other projects keep getting in the way. If someone wants it, great... if not, I'll just continue to SLOWLY work on it, but as it is now, I haven't had time to work on it in almost 2 months.

Included: The 18" bullit wheels, a Comp 4x4 cam, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake, Edelbrock 1406 in need of a rebuild, and maybe a new steering gearbox if the offer is good enough.

Pics in my reader's rides thread... just add a primered DS door and a dented PS quarter and that's how it looks.

Make any reasonable offer with a promise to give it a good home. I can deliver to Southernfest.

2007 F-150 Supercab XLT 4x4
    1997 Jeep Cherokee

If you offer it for sale here, people will turn up their noses and inform you that it's an unmitigated piece of shit and that you should part it out.

2012 Mazda5 Touring | Finally working on the LTD again!

Comment

Originally posted by 1987cp View Post
      If you offer it for sale here, people will turn up their noses and inform you that it's an unmitigated piece of shit and that you should part it out.

Parting it out is more work that I don't have time for!:smirk:

1997 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

Keep it!
        1984 CV tudor 351W, 4bbl, 5-speed best time in the 1/8 8.39 at 80 with 1.80 60ft time.
        2006 P71, 1988 Bronco II, 1986 Baby LTD(5.0 & T5 swap in progress), 1976 16' Hobie Cat, 12' AquaFinn
        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2651997 UPDATED 20100826
        sigpic

Comment

Rome wasn't built in a day...
          '79 Continental Town Car
          '90 Crown Victoria LTD
          '94 Crown Victoria

Comment

Originally posted by 79lincolnlover View Post
            Rome wasn't built in a day...
            This I realize... but I've got a Jeep that needs constant love and affection, as well as a 40 year old boat that takes a good deal of upkeep, a '63 Galaxie that has been a work in progress for 10 years and a '57 Studebaker that has been in progress for 5 years. Not to mention I leave for work at 6am and I'm lucky to get home by 5pm, and on top of that, I want to start spending my weekends going out and having fun instead of holed up in my garage.

I've really just lost my passion for this car, which is why I want someone who has less on their plate to take it over and make it nice again. I'm talking CHEAP here, people!

1997 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

What kind of price? Feel like bring it back to minnesota?

Comment

Originally posted by Fordman75 View Post
                What kind of price? Feel like bring it back to minnesota?
                PM me an offer... I have to go to MN this summer to take care of some stuff- if you pay the U-Haul trailer rental and pitch in some gas money I can get it there!

1997 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

I don't know how much I can offer to help, but if you want to paint it or do any body work to it I'll be more than happy to help. If you can think of anything that'll make you fall back in love with the car that I can help with, holler. Your car is what made me want a box, and I'd hate for it to leave this area.
                  Awesome Electronic Cigarettes
                  Stable: 2008 Toyota Tundra SR5 5.7 4x4
                  1990 Dodge Power Ram W150 4x4
                  1984 Grand Marquis Two Door Lowrider
                  1983 Crown Victoria Two Door

Comment

Originally posted by DarkBlueMerc View Post
                    I don't know how much I can offer to help, but if you want to paint it or do any body work to it I'll be more than happy to help. If you can think of anything that'll make you fall back in love with the car that I can help with, holler. Your car is what made me want a box, and I'd hate for it to leave this area.
                    It won't have to leave the area if you take it!:smirk: Thanks for the offers for help. I just don't have the energy to mess with it any more, and at some point I need to realize that 5 cars is just too much!

1997 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

I understand. I've got 3 myself and it's totally overwhelming at times. I don't know what I'd do with your CV plus my GM. They're too close to the same thing to make it make sense, unless I used one as a parts car, something I REALLY don't want to see happen.
                      Awesome Electronic Cigarettes
                      Stable: 2008 Toyota Tundra SR5 5.7 4x4
                      1990 Dodge Power Ram W150 4x4
                      1984 Grand Marquis Two Door Lowrider
                      1983 Crown Victoria Two Door

Comment

If we can work out the details I'll take it.

Comment

alright- first to my door with $500 gets it. I need it GONE. NOW.

1997 Jeep Cherokee

Comment

are the bullets deep dish? and do thay have tires.

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
                            Big plans

Comment

Fuck me. $500?! Shit. Ugh if you'd said that about six months ago before I bought my El Camino (for the same amount) I would've seriously considered flying down there and driving it back.

Comment

Working...
                              X