Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Four Steely wheels with winter tires on em or 4 turbines.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Four Steely wheels with winter tires on em or 4 turbines.

I got either set for sale, 4 steelies with winter tires white walled tires on them for $250 mounted and balanced. Than a full set of turbines with crap tires on them for $150 everything is negotiable. Pics up later, willing to drive hour or two to give them to someone.
    sigpic
    1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

where in the world are you?

Comment

oops for to put that in I am in Northern Jersey. Hackettstown to be specific
      sigpic
      1986 Crown Victoria 302 Cold Air,Mac Shorty headers, Full Dual Exhaust with Super Forty Flows, Wagon Suspension with a Full Sound System Replacement 1/4 time 17.486 @ 77.43mph

Comment

what size are the tires one the steelies

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
        Big plans

Comment

here are pics of steelies http://picasaweb.google.com/83countr.../SellingStuff# tire size is what ever the stock size is i ll look tomoroo
          sigpic

Comment

can you ship?

'90 LX 5.0 mustang
            Big plans

Comment

how would i got about doing that anyone know. As long as you pay I would not mind trying to figure out how to ship them.
              sigpic

Comment

hey there i'm very very interested in the turbines can you send any pics??

Comment

Working...
                X