Brand New Mallory Max-Fire Distributor - 351W

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brand New Mallory Max-Fire Distributor - 351W

This is a brand new Mallory Max-Fire distributor for a 351W. This is a very cool distributor. It has a built in ignition box and is completely tuneable by hooking it up to a laptop computer. It also has a built 3 bar map sensor.

These are $415.00 from Summit Racing. I'm asking $345.00 shipped ( shipped anywhere in the continental US, Alaska, and Hawaii might cost more ) .

I need the cash and it will be quite a while before my project is anywhere close to needing this. So it must go!!

No body wants this???? This is a hell of deal on a brand new part!

How about for $325.00 shipped?
    That's almost $100.00 cheaper then what it would cost you from Summit Racing!!!

This gives you a high quality billet distributor, a built in multi-strike ignition box with a built in rev limiter, boost retard and programmable "Vacuum" and "mechaniucal" ignition advance curve. Just add coil, spark plugs and plug wires and you've got a complete performance ignition system.

Some one has to be building a 351W that needs this!

Comment

Someone must want this.

$315.00 shipped anywhere in the continental US ( except Alaska ) .

Check it out at Summit racing ( over $400 ) http://www.summitracing.com/parts/MA...5&autoview=sku

I found another 79 LTD Landau 2dr and really need the cash.
      Last edited by Fordman75; 05-07-2010, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Someone must be building a carbed 351W!

This is the final price drop before I just give up on selling this.

I'll take $275.00 for it. Price doesn't included shipping.

Comment

gah man. If i wait a lil longer can I get it cheaper? lol jk. I would love to have this as I am building a carbed windsor for my 91 vic. I just got a set of gt40 heads for it. I still got a while to go before I am done with it. A distributor would be one thing off the list. Let me think about it and I'll let ya know something

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Damn if it was for a 302 I would seriously consider it at that price. Ill see if I know anybody who "needs" one.
              "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
              1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Bump.

Comment

Come on somebody buy this! I found a 79 LTD Landau 2dr and need the cash.

Comment

Will someone give me $225.00 for my $400.00 distributor?

Comment

ebay?

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
                        rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
                        Originally posted by gadget73
                        ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
                        Originally posted by dmccaig
                        Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

I tried to sell it on Ebay a while back but no takers. But that's were it's going real soon if I can't sell it here. But it won't be listed this cheap because if I sell it on ebay I have to pay their fees and paypal fees.

Comment

Working...
                          X