lowering springs for front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lowering springs for front

hey i have a 93 grand marquis. the front left spring is broken so the front sits lower. i like the way it looks and was wondering if there are any lowering springs out there that will fit my car. I've looked but cant seem to find any. looking for about a 1 inch drop in the front. thanks!

Hello, what a beautiful user name you've created. Anyways, check out www.speedwaymotors.com. You should be able to find a pair of springs to do just that. The sticky section of Panther Suspension/Chassis/Drivetrain Technology should have all applicable information reguarding the height, rate, and diameter of the spring you need to accomplish what you're going for. Btw, be careful when working on your car with that broken spring. Especially when jacking your vehicle up and removing the wheel and tire, do your best to stay clear of it until all load is off the spring. It has the potential to pop out (or even just a broken piece) and hurt/kill you.

Comment

thanks man! found what im looking for. i guess i should look a little more before posting. thanks a million!

Comment

Working...
      X