Creampuff - 89 Crown Victoria LX, Two-Tone 2 owners - WILL DELIVER FREE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Creampuff - 89 Crown Victoria LX, Two-Tone 2 owners - WILL DELIVER FREE

I've got a 1989 Crown Victoria LX, in amazing shape, very clean car, 2 owners, first was elderly couple who sold (to get a new one) to another elderly lady in 2000, who no longer is driving and was selling it, I already have a 1990, and a few Whales, I bought it to find it a deserving home (it almost saw a new home with 24" rims =o ) Clean vin history. Its a rare Two-tone cream and dark tan.

GARAGE KEPT for it's whole 21 years of life!

Have Original Window Sticker, books, etc

It has 105k actual (documented miles) lots of maintenance records, newer whitewall tires, transmission rebuilt 10k ago (have proof), new alternator, new fuel and brake lines, newer battery, pan and valve cover gaskets (we all dread it on our boxes but it happens), and much more.

I'm asking $2400 and will delivery anywhere in the 48 continuous united states free. This car runs shifts, stops, etc all good, everything A-1.

Only known flaw is the gas gauge doesn't work, it always says full so trip odometer is used, and there is one tear on the plastic on the drivers door panel.

Its been converted to R-134, and blows cold. Has FULL POWER EVERYTHING, Cruise, AM/FM Cassette, Power Mirrors, Power Windows (that all work exactly as they should!!), power locks, very nice.

Clean interior, the dash pad has no rips, tears or fading. The half carriage top is in great condition with no rips or tears, has been treated from time to time. Body is in good condition with only small surface rust area's just beginning to form (still very clean for the year)

Will post pictures as soon as its stops raining. (I will take a lot)
    LPP71 from CVN

sounds awesome from your description. Though any car I ever get, gets an aftermarket stereo and speakers since most of the factory jobs are crap IMNSHO (in my not so humble opinion).

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
    rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
    Originally posted by gadget73
    ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
    Originally posted by dmccaig
    Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Yes the sound system is well dated, and has no bass at all. I tested it with the Ford 'Demo' tape I found in the glovebox, and sounds like it was never used but still I think some new speakers and head unit wouldn't be bad, I'm posting pictures tomorrow as the weather promises to be nicer.
      LPP71 from CVN

Comment

LPP71 from CVN

Comment

Question? What are those black things on the filler panel? and that car is definitely worth the cash money, I just aint got it.
          "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
          1985 GMC 1500

Comment

deer warning horns/whistles... they emit a sound when you're at speed that helps warn dear (and other animals) of the approaching vehicle. You can find them in the auto section at walmart.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
            rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
            Originally posted by gadget73
            ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
            Originally posted by dmccaig
            Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

Originally posted by slymer View Post
              deer warning horns/whistles... they emit a sound when you're at speed that helps warn dear (and other animals) of the approaching vehicle. You can find them in the auto section at walmart.
              Exactly right on the money! However weather they work, I'd debate, but the old man though he would keep his wife safe from deer with these. LOL
              LPP71 from CVN

Comment

Price dropped to $2200 Delivered anywhere, or $1800 cash you pickup (this thing will drive ANYWHERE!!)... Please don't make me sell to a donk heh
                LPP71 from CVN

Comment

God i wish you were located a little closer... lol
                  79 Grand Marquis

Comment

that's more than surface rust... I betcha there's holes under that trim.

Good luck getting 2,400!!!
                    Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                    'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                    sigpic
                    85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

best to post detailed pics of the frame on these cars......way too many creampuffs out there with the frame rotted out from the ac drain

1986 lincoln towncar signature series. 5.0 HO with thumper performance ported e7 heads, 1.7 roller rockers, warm air intake, 65mm throttle body, 1/2" intake spacer, ported intakes, 3.73 rear with trac lock, 98-02 front brake conversion, 92-97 rear disc conversion, 1" rear swaybar, 1 3/16" front swaybar, 16" wheels and tires, loud ass stereo system, badass cb, best time to date 15.94 at 87 mph. lots of mods in the works 221.8 rwhp 278 rwt
                      2006 Lincoln Town Car Signature. Stock for now
                      1989 Ford F-250 4x4 much much more to come, sefi converted so far.
                      1986 Toyota pickup with LSC wheels and 225/60/16 tires.
                      2008 Hyundai Elantra future Revcon toad
                      1987 TriBurner and 1986 Alaska stokers keeping me warm. (and some pesky oil heat)

please be patient, rebuilding an empire!

Comment

Originally posted by 85crownHPP View Post
                        that's more than surface rust... I betcha there's holes under that trim.

Good luck getting 2,400!!!
                        True, Its probably through, but My car was in worse shape and I paid $2500 for it. Granted it had only 36k original miles on it when I purchased it. I think 2k may sell it.
                        "Shakedown"- 1991 Grand Marquis GS Dual exhaust, Magnaflow xl turbos, Rear anti sway bar, Outlaw 1 wheels, 43k miles
                        1985 GMC 1500

Comment

The delivery offer does sweeten the deal... I forgot about that.
                          Pete ::::>>> resident LED addict and CFI defector LED bulb replacements
                          'LTD HPP' 85 Vic (my rusty baby) '06 Honda Reflex 250cc 'Baileys' 91 Vic (faded cream puff) ClifFord 'ODB' 88 P72 (SOLD) '77 LTDII (RIP)
                          sigpic
                          85HPP's most noteworthy mods: CFI to SEFI conversion w/HO upperstuff headers & flowmasters P71 airbox Towncar seats LED dash light-show center console w/5 gauge package LED 3rd brake light 3G alternator mini starter washer/coolant bottle upgrade Towncar power trunk pull underhood fuse/relay box 16" HPP wheels - police swaybars w/poly rubbers - budget Alpine driven 10 speaker stereo

Comment

the junky looking boxes always have the best frames
                            Give a man a fish and he will be fed for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will promptly forget that he once did not know, and proceed to call anyone who asks, a n00b and flame them on the boards for being stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by cld783 View Post
                              the junky looking boxes always have the best frames
                              My car was gone as far as rear quarters,doglegs,and fenders go, but the frame and floor pans are solid. I guess when it comes down to it, If I have to fix rust it better be on the body.
                              1985 GMC 1500

Comment

Working...
                              X