1990 Ford Crown Victoria station wagon on '10 GT 18s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1990 Ford Crown Victoria station wagon on '10 GT 18s

It runs great, but I'm moving and honestly don't have time to build this up the way I want.

That and I got the "go ahead" to order a new 395rwhp 2011 Mustang GT. So... goodbye, boys.

The car runs great. Tailgate window motor and lock actuator are non-functional. Passenger door locks need to be replaced.

All new ignition system
    2004+ intake assembly
    '90 TC fan shroud and overflow
    '90 TC wiper sprayer reservoir
    New fuel pump, cleaned tank while I was at it
    1.5" wheel spacers
    Speedway coil springs, see sig for specs
    Brand new windshield
    Brand new window motor in driver door
    3G conversion using Monster cable
    Brand new KYB shocks all around
    I'll include a Kenwood CD player if the buyer wants it.

Probably more stuff I'm forgetting. It's really a good car, but a Mustang wins out in this argument.

Asking $2500. Will entertain serious offers.

2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.
    1992 Explorer Eddie Bauer, slight lift, 34s, and A/C...
    1979 Bronco Custom, 351M/C6/NP205, 4" lift, 35s, lots of fender trimming.

Installing KYBs all around tonight. Willing to discuss delivery options and/or work with a car shipping company if anyone is interested. Car runs great.
    2011 Mustang GT Premium, MT82, Kona/Saddle, HIDs, 3.73s, 19s, hood/side stripes, UPR 1.5" springs with adjustable panhard bar, and UMI solid LCAs and relocation brackets.

Comment

Ahh that is like my dream wagon right there Just don't have that much cash man *bump*
      1989 Lincoln Town Car - "Anabelle" - Original block, .030 over with SpeedPro pistons, rods fitted with ARP hardware, FRPP +volume oil pump, GT-40 3bar heads, Crane 1.72 rockers, 89' Fox cam, 93' Cobra lower intake, Explorer upper and 65mm TB, 93' Lightning EGR spacer, K&N intake kit from a 4.0L Ranger, 19lb/hr injectors w/ 87 Mark VII ECM, cat/smog deletes, Big Brake conversion, 3.55 K-Code Trac-Lok/Disc brake rear axle, CVPI LCA's w/1" sway bar in rear, wagon front sway bar, BBK 2.5" off-road H-Pipe, Flowmaster super 40s, HPP wheels, 3G alternator w/LMR.com wiring kit, gear reduction starter conversion, Best 1/4 time: 16.0 @ 85mph.

Comment

$2200. Still willing to arrange delivery.

Comment

seriously... if my car wasn't running as great as it is... I would so buy yours and sell mine. I'm just over in the Dallas, TX area too, so I'm not too far off.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -- Albert Einstein
          rides: 93 Crown Vic LX (The Red Velvet Cake), 2000 Crown Vic base model (Sandy), 2003 Expedition (the vacation beast)
          Originally posted by gadget73
          ... and it should all work like magic and unicorns and stuff.
          Originally posted by dmccaig
          Overhead, some poor bastards are flying in airplanes.

Comment

hmmmm very interested
            2 q's
            does it have rear should belts?
            and how much you think it would take to get it to ohio?

we are putting up her subaru to night to sell.. to damn small lol
            f/s modded 99 s10 - $3500, F/s 90 accord - $450, f/s 84 Cutlass $2200, parting out another 90 accord
            86 LTD wagon - wifes back up car
            slammed 86 pontiac wagon - back up dd
            79 fairmont - DD

Comment

Originally posted by wagon mafia View Post
              hmmmm very interested
              2 q's
              does it have rear should belts?
              and how much you think it would take to get it to ohio?

we are putting up her subaru to night to sell.. to damn small lol
              It does have rear shoulder belts- my favorite part because I can take my 5yo with me.
              I honestly don't have a clue what it would take to ship it to OH. Check out car haulers and see. It's zip 70734 here. Roughly 4,000 pounds, runs on its own, not low enough to classify as a dropped vehicle. I have access for them to pick it up in a large parking lot with 18-wheeler turn-around.
              Let me know if you have any more questions and I'll answer to the best of my ability. I rebuilt the rear door windows yesterday so only the tailgate window does not roll down on its own.

Comment

ouch 14 hour drive....not looking good. hoping to sell hers for at min for 2500, but shipping will hurt. and yea the rear belts is cause we are getting ready to have one in a booster seat
                f/s modded 99 s10 - $3500, F/s 90 accord - $450, f/s 84 Cutlass $2200, parting out another 90 accord
                79 fairmont - DD

Comment

Shipping isn't terrible- for me to ship a Town Car from Florida to me would have been about $400.

Comment

that's not to bad.. let me see what i can sell
                    79 fairmont - DD

Comment

This is no longer for sale.

Comment

You keeping it??
                        Awesome Electronic Cigarettes
                        Stable: 2008 Toyota Tundra SR5 5.7 4x4
                        1990 Dodge Power Ram W150 4x4
                        1984 Grand Marquis Two Door Lowrider
                        1983 Crown Victoria Two Door

Comment

Yes- it'll be my DD and the Mustang will be my weekend cruiser.

Comment

Yaaaaay!
                            Awesome Electronic Cigarettes
                            Stable: 2008 Toyota Tundra SR5 5.7 4x4
                            1990 Dodge Power Ram W150 4x4
                            1984 Grand Marquis Two Door Lowrider
                            1983 Crown Victoria Two Door

Comment

good to hear
                              79 fairmont - DD

Comment

Working...
                              X