Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bumper guards?

Hey,

Does anybody here have the police-style bumper guards that attach onto the front and rear bumpers? There is thin slit near the headlights/taillights, and a small vertical notch underneath. They look like the ones the cops used to have on the old chevy caprice sedans.
    sigpic
    1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2DR
    302CID, K&N air filter, Dual cherrybomb glasspacks, Vogue tyres (Front:P225/60R16,,Rear:P235/60R16), Centerline Pulsar wheels (Front:7", Rear 8")
    COBRA 25LTD CB with/ Wilson 500 whip antenna.

See this picture, the guards I'm speaking of are like the ones on this model.
    The are steel and go on the front and rear bumpers, snug against the plastic bumper guards.

And they look like these:
    Last edited by BigMikeIT; 04-17-2010, 11:45 PM.
    sigpic
    1987 Mercury Grand Marquis LS 2DR
    302CID, K&N air filter, Dual cherrybomb glasspacks, Vogue tyres (Front:P225/60R16,,Rear:P235/60R16), Centerline Pulsar wheels (Front:7", Rear 8")
    COBRA 25LTD CB with/ Wilson 500 whip antenna.

Comment

im not sure if the slots in the bumper are for those but, all in all they are hard to find. id like to find a set too

1981 Mercury Marquis Brougham 2-Door 302/ 5-speed -special blend (GMGT)
      1987 Lincoln Mark VII 5-speed (Errand runner)
      1989 Mercury Grand Marquis (Base Runner)
      2007 Lincoln Town Car Signature Limited (Hustlyn)
      2011 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Down with O.P.P)

Comment

try jc whitney if you cant find the originals..they used to have the universal ones, they still might be selling them but I havent bought a set in a long time.
        "Being a champion opens lots of doors—I'd like to get a real estate license, maybe sell insurance."-Mike Tyson

Comment

I have a sets off my 78 marquis.
          Town Coupe [X]
          Mark VI [ ]
          Grand Marquis Coupe [ ]
          Crown Victoria Coupe
          [ ]

Comment

Here is the information you need. Gem manufacturing Corp. 243 W Fay Ave Unit A Addison Il 60101 Phone: 630-458-0014 Toll free 1800 895-8112
            I bought two sets from them. One for my 90 CV and one set for my 96. Both are police cars. They look GREAT !
            The price including S/H was about $104.00. They had to look for mine in their old stock.

Comment

Working...
            X